I have decided to Test a $350 Plus STRIDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is fine. But there are previous posts by members and Noss that assume from this "test" that the bushman is some superknife. This assumption that the results of this will validate a knife as a "good knife" is what prompted me to post. I think it is a bad assumption. I

Then please perform a test on the bushman yourself and post it for all to see.

I never said the Bushman is a super knife I also know you didn't quote me on this. I said the knife is very tough and it is it has taken more then any other knife so for. You might not like it but it is on video for all to see. Video does not lie. Words can be misleading and twisted.

If you feel the bushman is bad knife or a great knife then perform a test to back up your words whatever they may be . I'm not attacking you just responding to your post.

So please perform a test and bring it into the debate. I will watch.:thumbup:

Logically then....

-Cliff

You keep your damn logic out of this please!
This is a thread for kneejerk reactions and emotive personal attacks - we don't want your damn logic here!

Why next you'll want to quote verifiable and quantifiable data.

Well we just won't stand for it!

;) :D ;)

After reading back through this thread I'll go as far as adding that I think you are a whiner. You stirred the pot and than couldn't take it. Hey, Noss can take it and so should you. ;)

A whiner and a pot stirrer? While I suppose I have been called worse, though I find it ironic that you call me these names for trying to get people to stop the name calling. I suppose on a message board you can resort to name calling and still consider yourself an upstanding and moral individual. The power of anonymity gives many the guts to act out their school yard aggression in a fashion that doesn't result in a fight at the monkey bars.
So please, vent if you will, and I also offer you the last word, and also to jos I suppose though he hasn't actually contributed much worth commenting on but following others opinions.

One last note, do you truly feel I have "stirred the pot"?
Looking back myself I saw myself defending others (and myself) being attacked, thinking it in bad taste. Is this really worse then name calling and personal attacks?
Cobalt, I admit I responed to you over harshly, but only because I believe your opinion of me is completely backwards.
I feel I have done nothing but try to stop the name calling which I strongly believe has no place here.
I was guilty of some personal attacks, but I am only human, I get angry too, but I do not feel it was entirely unwarrented.
I truly did not intend to start the same flame war about Busse, I saw history repeating itself and frankly I was pretty exasperated.

I keep my word to. I started this thread and I will finish it.

The feed the wife and kid stuff sounds like a psych job to me. You sure you don't work for Strider ? :D

Noss, you are obviously worse than an idiot, retard, troll, and mentally-deranged psychopath all-in-one!!! Maybe if you took time and enrolled in school to LEARN HOW TO READ, then you would probably realize that M1 was just describing what type of person Mick Strider is. Where do you get off saying that she works for Strider from that statement, or that she is doing a psych job on you? Keep your double meanings to yourself, otherwise, Man, you are dumb!!!!:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

You've done nothing but spout Sh@#t from the first day you've posted, and no matter what the outcome of your tests, it still won't detract from the fact that you have done fair amount of damage, whether intentional or otherwise, to the people who come to this forum who are here to seek and share knowledge, not grandstand or showboat for their personal amusement.

You and your cronies make me sick!!! Yeah, good thing we're separated by 10,000 miles of ocean. Otherwise.......

I'd probably get banned, but that wouldn't stop me from calling you a dip$h*t and every other bad name I can think off. You crossed the line when you said what you said, and it just shows that even if you're better off than people like me, it doesn't guarantee good manners or great character. One of the disadvantages of persistent in-breeding.

Hope you never get to travel to this part of the globe, we have enough trouble with whiners as it is without having you here, &*^(*):jerkit:!!!

Noss, you are obviously worse than an idiot, retard, troll, and mentally-deranged psychopath all-in-one!!! Maybe if you took time and enrolled in school to LEARN HOW TO READ, then you would probably realize that M1 was just describing what type of person Mick Strider is. Where do you get off saying that she works for Strider from that statement, or that she is doing a psych job on you? Keep your double meanings to yourself, otherwise, Man, you are dumb!!!!:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

You've done nothing but spout Sh@#t from the first day you've posted, and no matter what the outcome of your tests, it still won't detract from the fact that you have done fair amount of damage, whether intentional or otherwise, to the people who come to this forum who are here to seek and share knowledge, not grandstand or showboat for their personal amusement.

You and your cronies make me sick!!! Yeah, good thing we're separated by 10,000 miles of ocean. Otherwise.......

I'd probably get banned, but that wouldn't stop me from calling you a dip$h*t and every other bad name I can think off. You crossed the line when you said what you said, and it just shows that even if you're better off than people like me, it doesn't guarantee good manners or great character. One of the disadvantages of persistent in-breeding.

Hope you never get to travel to this part of the globe, we have enough trouble with whiners as it is without having you here, &*^(*):jerkit:!!!

Otherwise what ? you have seen it here folks my first Psychical/Psychical threat this guy wants to beat me up kill me torch my house ( I'm guessing because he didn't finish ) However it can't be good.

My advice to you is take a Prozac and calm down or maybe a nice stiff drink.
good thing I paid for privacy protection on my web site. With people like you out there.

Your just plain wacko buddy:eek:

Otherwise what ? you have seen it here folks my first psychical threat this guy wants to beat me up kill me torch my house ( I'm guessing because he didn't finish ) However it can't be good.

My advice to you is take a Prozac and calm down or maybe a nice stiff drink.
good thing I paid for privacy protection on my web site. With people like you out there.

Your just plain wacko buddy:eek:

At least you are signing your posts accurately. :thumbup:

What is a Psychical threat? Are you saying that guy has telekinetic powers? If so, how will privacy protection help you?

Noss 4 keep on your good work.Every time some one dares to mention the name of Strider or Busse their defenders seem to get mad.It's his knife ,his money,his spare time, his video.It's not up to me to critizise his methods.If I can do it better I will do it.Noss 4 have a good brandy and your cigar and let the inquisition with Torquemada on top do whatever they want.

At least you are signing your posts accurately. :thumbup:

What is a Psychical threat? Are you saying that guy has telekinetic powers? If so, how will privacy protection help you?

Psychical threat means a thought of harm from a psycho.

physical threat means bodily harm from a psycho.

Psychical/Psychical threat should have been used. This guy is unstable all the way around.
I fixed the above.

Don't worry folks this kind of thing just encourages me to continue on further and further. To the depths of hell and back
All my detractors thought it was the end Shame Shame you should know better by now.

Well, Partner, I am here to tell ya that after 18 1/2 years as an ordnanceman in the U.S. Navy, I have figured one thing out. There is no metal strong enough, no bunker deep enough, no kevlar tough enough that can not be defeated. Men will find a way to do it. I think it is rediculous to attempt to destroy something when you know that it was made by machines that could easily destroy it. This is evident by the process of stock removal that it goes through. If I take a torch to it, or some thermite, the knife is going down! Period! If I put it in a crusher mill at the cold mine outside of town, The knife is going down! Point taken. Anyone can break any kife on the face of the earth given the motivation and equipment.

I would suggest that a mature individual would relax and spend a life time trying to wear out, what I am sure he will end up passing on to generations of family. The knives last, better than the examples available from the last century, or the bronz age, for that matter.

If you are interested in putting it through hardship, put your life on the line with it. Go live in the Sierras for a half a year and don't bring any tools except that knife. I hope you have more skill at surviving than the knife does, cause I just might have to hop a sar bird out of China Lake to go looking for a body with a good damn knife on it. The knife won't let you down is my point. It is a highly durable and well made tool. You may let it down, though.

Well, Partner, I am here to tell ya that after 18 1/2 years as an ordnanceman in the U.S. Navy, I have figured one thing out. There is no metal strong enough, no bunker deep enough, no kevlar tough enough that can not be defeated. Men will find a way to do it. I think it is rediculous to attempt to destroy something when you know that it was made by machines that could easily destroy it. This is evident by the process of stock removal that it goes through. If I take a torch to it, or some thermite, the knife is going down! Period! If I put it in a crusher mill at the cold mine outside of town, The knife is going down! Point taken. Anyone can break any kife on the face of the earth given the motivation and equipment.

I would suggest that a mature individual would relax and spend a life time trying to wear out, what I am sure he will end up passing on to generations of family. The knives last, better than the examples available from the last century, or the bronz age, for that matter.

If you are interested in putting it through hardship, put your life on the line with it. Go live in the Sierras for a half a year and don't bring any tools except that knife. I hope you have more skill at surviving than the knife does, cause I just might have to hop a sar bird out of China Lake to go looking for a body with a good damn knife on it. The knife won't let you down is my point. It is a highly durable and well made tool. You may let it down, though.

O boy another strider employee trying a last minute attempt to stop me.
Don't you guys have knives to make ?

Guys, this thread has always been heated, but at this point is nothing but an insult-fest with no redeeming value. I'm going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back