I have fallen off the wagon and I can't get up!!!!

Originally posted by R.Markus
I'm also looking for my Steelheart E. I haven't seen it since I went camping a few months ago. I think I may have lost it.:(

WHAT????

:eek: :grumpy: :eek: :grumpy: :eek:

Saw that afterwards.

BTW, Happy Birthday R. Markus. Comin to Indy in August?? Should have some interesting stuff.....;) ;) :D :eek:

You guys still here? Well at least the newcastle brown ale didn't leave me with a hangover. I think i've found my new favorite beer.

Time to go give a friend some bad news, from what he described to me i think the head gasket finally let go on his POS daihatsu. Now i'm going over there to confirm it.

Originally posted by thatmguy
Saw that afterwards.

BTW, Happy Birthday R. Markus. Comin to Indy in August?? Should have some interesting stuff.....;) ;) :D :eek:
and how about you? are you coming to blade west? we need a driver:D

I wanted to come to the last Indy show, but I had to work. I hope to be there in August.

Angry Wife told me a few months ago that she was thinking about sending the Steelheart back to Busse for a little fixing up. That's why I never looked that hard for it before. When I didn't get it for my birthday present I had to start an all-out search for it (at 4 A.M. this morning).

Thanks thatmguy, my birthday was last weekend, but the party was last night...big 29.

Tyuio, We had a few cases of Newcastle last night. My wife was still drunk around noon when she woke up! Not to mention, she threw up about 30 times.

I got my Sunday buzz started while cuting the grass and sipping a cold Yuengling Porter and I'm getting ready to pop a 16 oz. Black & Tan while grillin' on the deck.

Back