I have fallen off the wagon and I can't get up!!!!

May take a while for people to get over here. i have them salivating over good food another post.:rolleyes: :p

Okay, here's a question for our Alaskan friend. . . If the sun shines 24 hours a day. . .can you hunt 24 hours a day, or do the critters know when its supposed to be daytime and night time?

Spearhead you should check the last thread for my reply to the apple pie question. Sorry i can't be more specific.

Just like to say Hi to everyone, my first time on here.. Done a lot of reading on BF so feel I know you all well. I only have nine Busse’s so far, but three desert ergo’s to come. Guess that only makes me a starter??.
Love the new line. So you can bet I wont stop at a dozen.

The only beer I have is XXXX, popular in Queensland, tastes alright, also handy for snake bites.

Got to have a new Steel Heart, gonna be hell skinning rabbits with it. But will just have to persevere….

Ian.

The aminals tend to work in patterns regardless of time of year. Beyond that, season for mooses and caribou fall when the sun actually sets.

t- got it. Thanks.

Ok, i'll be back i need to go buy some beer. I have been going thru my bills since i got home, now i'm really ready to have a drink or ten. :rolleyes:

Ian, welcome to our home away from home. This forum has nothing but the best people :)

Jerry, where you been? How did that whole "no alcohol" lifestyle work out for ya?

Ian,

Welcome aboard. . . .the XXXX sounds pretty good. . . send some over. . . I'll try it out for you. . . .

Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinkin'. .. man, this Jerry Busse guy is a giver!!!!

That's me alright . . I've been donating brain cells to alcohol testing since 1976. . . .

Originally posted by Jerry Busse
Ian,

Welcome aboard. . . .the XXXX sounds pretty good. . . send some over. . . I'll try it out for you. . . .

Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinkin'. .. man, this Jerry Busse guy is a giver!!!!

That's me alright . . I've been donating brain cells to alcohol testing since 1976. . . .

Unfortunately the "official" testing stopped in 1980....I think he's in denial...

Back