I have fallen off the wagon and I can't get up!!!!

Mosquitos suck. . . literally! We have a guy in the shop who shoos them away. . . what is that all about? I pull out a 12 gauge and cut loose. . .everything gets ruined in my quest to kill the little vermin!!!!

Jerry, you just need more (or stonger;) ) beer! The mosquitos won't bite then... or at least you won't feel it as much...:D

Yeah, I stopped swatting mosquitoes when I discovered that the Alaskan version swat back.:eek:

Originally posted by SpearHead
Yeah, I stopped swatting mosquitoes when I discovered that the Alaskan version swat back.:eek:

those are some serious mosquitos....what did you do to make them so hostile?

Originally posted by Raden
Idea: InFi fly swatter:eek:
Eeeek is right!!!

"Hold in mother-in-law, there's a mosquito on your nose...":D :rolleyes: :eek:

Ok i'm back, i have been on a harp lager binge lately, but i decided to go for something diffrent tonight. I picked up some bass ale and newcastle brown ale. Haven't had either in awile.

Was on a few cattle stations in the Gulf, Riversliegh, Gregory Downs, and Saxby Downs. North of Mt Isa, back down in NSW now, I got the taste for xxxx there, not too many drink it down here. They may be sane?.

The gulf used to be brown until they introduced VB, now the ground is littered with green cans, its made it a whole lot nicer.

I really hate to admit his but I think I have had to much to drunk:yawn:

You never have to admit it in beer chat. You can always type slower with one eye closed and when you need to go to the bathroom to barf just say you have a slow connection is why it took so long to reply...... :barf:

Raden. . . Skunk and I think your southern accent rocks. . . we want to know why you can't post with the same accent? COme on! You're drunk. . .give it a shot!

Almost 12 hours of drinking, it's almost sleepy time. hell I sat here eariler and fell asleep at the comptuer.

Back