I Just Got Booted From The Hippy.com Forum

Haha wow...at least some of the hippies see the light and are leaving that forum, slowly but surely, kinda glad to know that one of their enemies is that Skip moderator now...what a fu*k*n p*ick. Too bad some of em are too old to join the military. If Skip's surprise is a hug, mine would be a MH....

<b>Try here.

http://network54.com/Hide/Forum/141863

Topic description is as follows.

<I>"This forum is for discussing all kinds of topics including Watches, Cars, Cigars, Wine, Beer, Babes, Firearms, Knives, Photography, Politics, Motorcycles, Martial Arts, Fountain Pens, and just about anything else. Often politically incorrect. This is a friendly environment with virtually NO RULES.</i> </b>

<br>
Sorry for the shamless plug, the forum is mine.

JW

I called Skip out and the prick deleted my post.

---------------------------

And when I tried to post a pic of a hippy=a nazi I got banned. (I can't see anything now either. Will someone check the "Who's served." post in "America Attacks" to see if the pics came up.

Prick is the word.

The funny thing is that I didn't see these guys as traitors, just ignorant - at first.

Now I know them for what they are. They embody the very essence of the "Me Generation" which is what <i>truly</i> defines Hippydom. They are utterly self-absorved and self-important. They refuse to accept the possibility that a dissenting opinion could be correct and their view may be wrong in that instance.

They only want to live freely and partake of all the rights an liberties of citizenship without any measure of accountability for the responsibilities that go with them. Those self-proclaimed peace-loving hippies are simply people who hold in disdain anyone who feels a sense of duty and responsibility. They are perfectly content to sit back and pass judgement on those who would go into the breach to protect their ability to live in freedom from those who would have it otherwise.

I am very strongly for peace. Anyone in their right mind is. But not at the expense of our security. There are some things in this world that I hold dearly enough that I consider them worth killing and dying to defend - Our way of life, our national security, and the defense of our citizens wherever they may go in this world.

Someone much wiser than I once said that peace is not simply the absence of conflict. Perhaps these so-called hippies should consider that line of thought.

Aaaah, banned after the second post. I thought that I had lost my "touch". Well a doubletap is the way to do it. :D

Almost thought that I had to revert to the classical three-shot Mocambique drill, phew. :)

/Colinz

Back