I just ordered my production BK16 (for real)

Looks like I got mine just in time, ordered my 16 around 12 today. Can't wait to get her in my hands

I would like to throw some good vibes to Tomars. First order ever with them placed yesterday for a 16, it was listed in stock but being Sunday might not have updated. Anyways, this AM I see the 16 on back order. I send an email saying if they have a 17 or 15, I'd take one of those, as I'll probably end up with them all eventually, and if that's a problem no worries. Less then 10 minutes later, order changed, and a 17 on the way in AM. Excellent!

I did the exact same thing. Ordered from Tomars yesterday, now it's on back order. Nail biting time

Mine (16/4) are in the post office waiting to be dropped off today sometime.....it's like two miles away....stooopid work.

I did the exact same thing. Ordered from Tomars yesterday, now it's on back order. Nail biting time

Does his site not have real-time inventory? I'd imagine that if you were able to place an order before it showed backordered, then there was one for you. Maybe I'm wrong...I hope I'm not!

I just got an email from Tomars about my order (I placed it after the site already had the 16 listed as back ordered). John said he was hoping to receive a new shipment in sometime this week, but obviously it depends on when they get their shipment from Kabar.

So even if you ordered earlier and it's now "back ordered" it shouldn't be too much longer.

I placed the order on Sunday so I'm not sure if it updates automatically or not. If it is back ordered, I hope he gets more soon!

oh man, oh man, oh man! if i was east coast, i'd have it already:

Priority Mail®
Arrival at Post Office
April 16, 2012, 5:15 am
SPOKANE, WA 99223
Expected Delivery By:
April 16, 2012

Am I the only one that didn't like his 16? It felt way too small and doesn't fit the hand well. Oh well! Mine is probably going back.

Am I the only one that didn't like his 16? It felt way too small and doesn't fit the hand well. Oh well! Mine is probably going back.
Nah, my 16 is too small for my hand as well. The handle is too short for me. Still haven't made up my mind what I'm going to do with it. I may end up making some longer scales for it.

I might just end up sending it back. I wanted it, didn't need it. If I keep it, no matter what I do with it, I'll probably remember that I didn't like it.

Back