I just ordered my production BK16 (for real)

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by C_Tanner, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Pokerface

Pokerface Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Changed my mind...I might grind off some of the tail end...make my own scales...and try for a convex

2. Mountain Mike

Mountain Mike

Aug 9, 2011
    I can see those with bigger hands having an issue with the tweeners (I have small hands so it fits nicely). I hope it works out for you with the mods. That's the great thing with Beckers, compared with similar brands/designs, they are at a price point that doesn't make you cringe at the thought of modding.

3. oXide

oXide

Feb 16, 2012
    Warrior, AM515, if neither of you want your 16's, send them to me, I'll give them a good home and hold the two of you in the highest regard I can hold any human beings. :D

4. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    That's exactly what I was going to do.

5. Pokerface

Pokerface Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Yes, sir. You had said that you were getting some longer scales and after leaving the knife alone for almost a day... I started thinking that this can be fixed. I'll see how it goes.

6. Greybush

Greybush Banned BANNED

Feb 14, 2012
    Mine should be here today along with a Machax with the new coating and stuff....c'mon mailman!

7. Liveitloud

Liveitloud

Jul 1, 2006
    Got it today and its just a beauty. I have small hands so it is a perfect fit. Came sharp and sheath is really well made. Strip or not, handle change or not. Too many options. Think I'll just go cut some stuff!! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]