I need an LC!

That's my plan! Gotta admit, I've got a bit of a knot in my stomach every day now, knowing what's on the line!
Treat every day the same.. go in and give it your best. Consistency and dedication are the way to get ahead. You wouldn't have the chance to be promoted if you weren't already doing a good job. The fact that you appreciate it tells me you'll be just fine.

Treat every day the same.. go in and give it your best. Consistency and dedication are the way to get ahead. You wouldn't have the chance to be promoted if you weren't already doing a good job. The fact that you appreciate it tells me you'll be just fine.
Absolutely, that's what I try to do every day. I know I do a good job(not trying to sound cocky), I just gotta keep my eye on the goal and not let anything distract me. Thanks for your thoughts!

Congrats on the light chopper! Really cool of Bacon to help you like that!! The light chopper is probably my favorite tool for clearing property after storms. If you use it, you will come to love it very quickly!! Even if you don't use it, you will still love it. Enjoy!

Congrats on the light chopper! Really cool of Bacon to help you like that!! The light chopper is probably my favorite tool for clearing property after storms. If you use it, you will come to love it very quickly!! Even if you don't use it, you will still love it. Enjoy!
I appreciate your thoughts. I definitely plan on using it. It's too capable of a blade not to!

Back