i need help id the manufacture of this knife so i can investigate the value & history please

Why can't we be friends...and all just get along

Funny story- I had a job working with several other co-workers, and there would sometimes be tense moments between us. I happened to get into something of a shouting match with one of them, a young lady who I normally got along with pretty well but who had a habit of getting on your nerves. This didn't sit well with one of the noobies who had only been with us a couple of weeks. He was a pretty mild mannered individual, and when he heard us bickering said the exact same thing you did- "can't we all get along?" That calmed us down.

However, not even a week later he ended up getting in a shouting match with that same lady, and was even more vocal than I was. I thought to myself, "so much for getting along".

But I agree- we should all try to be nice with each other. It certainly doesn't hurt;).

Funny story- I had a job working with several other co-workers, and there would sometimes be tense moments between us. I happened to get into something of a shouting match with one of them, a young lady who I normally got along with pretty well but who had a habit of getting on your nerves. This didn't sit well with one of the noobies who had only been with us a couple of weeks. He was a pretty mild mannered individual, and when he heard us bickering said the exact same thing you did- "can't we all get along?" That calmed us down.

However, not even a week later he ended up getting in a shouting match with that same lady, and was even more vocal than I was. I thought to myself, "so much for getting along".

But I agree- we should all try to be nice with each other. It certainly doesn't hurt;).

We all have our moments :) And yes sir, being nice doesn't preclude one from expressing their point! I love this forum and most of the time it seems very civil and that is one of the great things about it. Hard to find that online in this day and age so it seems.

On a sidenote, to the OP, great looking knife and I hope that you find out more about it!

Comments to the OP should not be a"side note".

Please return to discussing the knife.

Back