• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

I speak upon all americans today

I Speak, with great HONOR AND JUSTICE

today, as I re-repeat things that I have learned today AMERICA.

TO ALL AMERICANS TODAY

THE RIGHT BLOOD HAS BEEN SPILLED.

Bad Boy Productions, is PROUD TO ANNOUNCE! TO ALL GREAT AMERICANS ON THIS FORUM TODAY!!!

3:31 p.m. 05/02/2011 - I'm writing down all orders. To the guy in Soul Korea, you're a brother, we got you down. Just give me your address over the next couple weeks, & WE GOT YOU COVERED BROTHER! Taking all orders, cutting OFF, at midnight.
Me thinks, I can afford this celebration Rat, everyone's written down, but you. You Just gotta BELIEVE PEOPLE!
This is a Celebration! Let's DO IT RIGHT!!! I'm thinking a Navy Seals Commemorative blade.....something along those lines, pics up SOON!
Going to take me 6-8 weeks, but WE WILL GET THE JOB DONE! YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT

YOU WILL G$ET

1. Great Knife that will laast you a lifetime.

NEW EDIT: 05/Idont know Saturday Night/2011

Alright there fellas, there's an update.

Took me all week between my various assigned duties, special meetings, and what not, to get back to you fine folks for this update.

Here's where we're at on the Commemorative Celebration. The First 50, should receive, and individualized email from me, or an individual named "John". We know who you are.

I had a Police Sargeant, who answered to the call of duty, took charge on a big part of this project, just to make sure, his brothers were protected and that Santa's list was right, or else he said he was going to lock me up. So what I gunna Do? I said "OK SIR"

To the rest, this has nothing to do with you being brothers or not. Just email me, let's stay in good Communication..I mean,shucks, don't make me........Mad. I hate being mad. Everything around me just.........goes away.

I appreciate the forum members, please have the wisdom to see through, how good I feel about this great event. Our Baddest Boys rose to the occassion, and apparently, made it look easy. They even brought their dog.
Knife Forum Tribute to Navy Seal Task Force 6:
My Fellow Americans,

Each and every one of us has finally closed a dark chapter in our American history. This chapter, didn't end at the end of a book, it wasn't told about in a history class, we lived through this dark cloud hovering over this country, since 911. This is our story, we will share with future generations.

To me and I think many, that dark cloud, was not fear. That dark cloud was not hate. To me, the name of that dark cloud was indifference.

I'm working on the design now. We're going w/ an EDC sized Wharncliffe design. When the offer was made, I can think back to 3 brothers, who immediately, were ready to take charge. A Dollar Knife, could it be possible? Has it really come down to this, AMERICA?
You just gotta have faith brother. To all Brothers out there, by golly, that dark cloud has ended.
Who wants the #1 spot NOW? No Formal Application neccessary.....lol & don't call us, we'll..............____________(Fill in blank area, with your own name & Ideas).

Here are the terms:
First 50 postings to the add, get the $1.00 knife offer. There was a HUGE response to the add, more than even the Bad Boy expected, but I'm going to have to figure out what to do with the kind, encouraging fellas, that wanted to take part, just showed up, late.
I'll figure out something w/ those fellas, so we can all have the opportunity to commemorate this event as forum members together.
Let's be brothers, let's go back to that day, when a stranger opened the door, looked you in the eye, and you didn't wonder, why he opened that door............Just wondered why everyone didn't do that all the time?
We Remember & know what America is, has done & that this great chapter, in our story to our children. Is just a place in time, about our America.

Let's pay tribute, and get to cuttin' We all know what this is about.

I end with Thanks to Each and Every One of You. You are my chosen, brothers. Thank you again.

Last edited:
Ièm not in America but Seoul Korea... Id go for a knife I have some bucks laying around!

to buy a knife for $1, then donate and send to one of our military members in Afghanistan.

Wow! 2 threads on the $1 knife? I'm in on the other one so, I'll take one for $1.

A total of one knife, let's not be greedy lol

Woke up to the news this morning!! What a great way to start the week!

I'm IN please.

Back