I think the cool kids call it Merch...

Redmeadow Knives

John Conner
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I'll be adding things to this thread as I have things available. I'll make every effort to keep things as affordable as I can.

Bruh, do you even Redmeadow?

@slg98 was awesome enough to come up with a nice logo for us. Long sleeve heading your way Sam, Thank you good Sir!

These are pretty simple shirts, but the price is right. What I have available right now is...

Short sleeve (no back, front logo only)
One Large (claimed by RayseM)
One XLarge (claimed by Rupestris)
One XLarge (claimed by Dopic1)

20180925_185724-01.jpeg

One Long Sleeve Extra Large with front logo like above and "Clan of the Cowbell" Logo on the back (claimed by mitch4ging)
20180925_185920-01.jpeg

They are one billion dollars, Paypal friends and family only, plus 28 percent and a goat.

Or if you already own a Redmeadow knife they're free.

There will be more coming down the pipe so no worries if you miss out.

Last edited:
Ohh, long sleeve in xl please!!
Awsome looking shirts, and very generous of you, el hefe!
You got it, I'll get it your way. It's a simple design but I really like it, we don't any need flames, skulls, or dragons!!

Will do! :D
springpin1.jpg

If these are of the preshrunk variety I can wear that size L short sleeve, otherwise I'd be happy to wait for the next batch of XL.

Thanks. I like dress Ts :D

Ray

If these are of the preshrunk variety I can wear that size L short sleeve, otherwise I'd be happy to wait for the next batch of XL.

Thanks. I like dress Ts :D

Ray

Let me look into that Ray, the one I have didn't shrink hardly at all but Mel said she doesn't put them in the dryer.

Have had some good ones that I just air dry for the 1st dozen or more times and then they seem to stabilize.
I can pamper this one if it needs special care. Just thought you might know off hand. Send it on if you like. I'll take my chances. Maybe we can settle on the billion $s + 28% but skip the goat. Would be kind of gamey by the time it got from my M to your M anyway :rolleyes:

Ray

Seeing the label - Yeah - I'll take it. Thanks.

Have had some good ones that I just air dry for the 1st dozen or more times and then they seem to stabilize.
I can pamper this one if it needs special care. Just thought you might know off hand. Send it on if you like. I'll take my chances. Maybe we can settle on the billion $s + 28% but skip the goat. Would be kind of gamey by the time it got from my M to your M anyway :rolleyes:

Ray

Seeing the label - Yeah - I'll take it. Thanks.
Sounds good, I'll get it your way.

That wraps up these four! Thanks Gents, I'll get them out soon!

Those are sweet John! :cool: I'd rock one, totally! :D

But it'd have to be XXL. At 6'2" and ~250#, ain't no XL fitting me that well. :confused: And light grey instead of white would be nice too. ;) I'd even pay for it!!!

Those are sweet John! :cool: I'd rock one, totally! :D

But it'd have to be XXL. At 6'2" and ~250#, ain't no XL fitting me that well. :confused: And light grey instead of white would be nice too. ;) I'd even pay for it!!!
I'd pay for a couple of those, too.

Long story short on this small run, I ordered 7 and got them for what came out to $10 a piece shipped (One for me, one for the wife, one for Sam our Logo man, and 4 four you guys). If I sell them in the future, they'll be at the cost I get them for, my profit comes from you guys representing. Though I wouldn't be opposed to doing a knife raffle for shirt funds, that could be interesting, hmmm. Raffle ticket gets a shirt and a chance at a knife? I'm open to ideas, and what other kind if items you guys would be interested in.

The $10 a piece was on sale, white only and most had no back logo. In the past they've run me $26+ for a colored shirt with rear logo. I can't imagine charging that much for a dadgum T-shirt but would love to get some out to you guys if you want them. I'll keep an eye out for sales and see if I can find a cheaper place. I'd love to find some Merican made ones with pockets, but I fear we'd be getting into the $30 range and that's silly.

If anyone knows of a good place for shirts let me know and I'll look into it.

Back