I wonder what we will see in 2016?

Espada bowie is for me too much tacticool. Voyager CP shape is ok. Also Espada blade demand another shape of the handle. I would like to keep it as simple as possible.

I would love love love to see a Code 4 in the same "thinner" G10 that they are using on the American Lawman. Aluminum handles are what keeps me from really digging the Code 4.
Granted, CS could still keep both versions in its catalog and continue to keep printing their own money.

I would love love love to see a Code 4 in the same "thinner" G10 that they are using on the American Lawman. Aluminum handles are what keeps me from really digging the Code 4.
Granted, CS could still keep both versions in its catalog and continue to keep printing their own money.

And, of course I agree with this.

Espada bowie is for me too much tacticool. Voyager CP shape is ok. Also Espada blade demand another shape of the handle. I would like to keep it as simple as possible.

I'd be fine with this, too. I really like the more utilitarian designs that Demko and Thompson seem to be focusing on these days.

I would love to see a nice and sturdy camp/utility /survival knife. The AK 47 is very very good but I'd like to see a knife that's even more "utilitarian". Sabergrind, maybe a nice drop point, G10 or Micarta handle scales (more durable than Kraton) and less pronounced/no finger grooves so it could be held in all kind of grips without creating hotspots

I'm not knocking CS here, but the knife you described exist with another manufacturer. Made in US too from 1095, and you can get micarta scales for it too.

I'd like to see an American Lawman with a Satin finished blade, and done other handle colors. Black on Black is so boring these days. [emoji6]

I'm not knocking CS here, but the knife you described exist with another manufacturer. Made in US too from 1095, and you can get micarta scales for it too.

I'd like to see an American Lawman with a Satin finished blade, and done other handle colors. Black on Black is so boring these days. [emoji6]
Yeah, I think already own the knife you're talking about :). There are many blades out there that are similar but CS is the first company (at least the first I know of)offering one made of 3v at a very reasonable price...and it's a Cold Steel [emoji2]

Last edited:
Yeah, I think already own the knife you're talking about :). There are many blades out there that are similar but CS is the first company (at least the first I know of)offering one made of 3v at a very reasonable price...and it's a Cold Steel [emoji2]

3V......interesting.

I really want to see a multitool with the triad lock. I dont want a lot of tools on it. Just a good blade and a good pair of pliers without needing a huge handle. If that would be possible. The tool I use the most on my multitool is always the pliers and the least used would be the blade. I find myself wanting to carry my folder in addition to my multitool because I dont like the blades on my leatherman charge. A cold steel multitool with the triad lock, good pliers, good blade, good handle, and whatever useful tools they can fit in without adding bulk would be awesome.

This is a fantastic idea.

I'm thinking the tip up carry Tuff Lite would be great. You can't use a fob on the handle without being thoroughly annoyed with tip down. That knife is one I'd use a fob on, but don't, because of the orientation. Still, it's a nice knife.

I think it's been said, but a 4" Rajah, 4" Espada, and bolstered versions of the Talwar would be great. I'd love to see a 3V Tri-Ad lock knife as well - I mean, what other lock would you trust for a blade steel with that kind of impact resistance? Rajah II in 3V would be amazing...!

I think it's been said, but a 4" Rajah, 4" Espada, and bolstered versions of the Talwar would be great. I'd love to see a 3V Tri-Ad lock knife as well - I mean, what other lock would you trust for a blade steel with that kind of impact resistance? Rajah II in 3V would be amazing...!

I agree, but with the caveat that I want the 3V run HARD. Like 62-63. Still gives you more impact resistance than a folder should ever need, but ups the edge retention a bunch.

+1000 on that
If only we could get enough voices backing up this idea...It'd be a dream come true!

rajah 1 in 3v would be even more amazing.

I'd like to see the mace brought back, a folding trench knife, and their take on the Guardfather.

G-10 Rajah III! The bolstered version seems to be in the same group as the espada, and espada got G-10, so it makes sense for G-10 rajah 3 series too. I've always wanted an Emerson Commander, and CS's rajah 3 would be a great candidate.

I would love to see an SRK in carbon steel like 1095, 5160, or 3V. Just something other than a mid tier stainless.

A full-profile tang, coffin-handled fighting bowie with a full-flat grind and distal taper, balanced in the handle with a sharpened clip point, and wood or micarta scales.

A large folding "gully." Somewhere between seven to twelve inches, or better yet a series of 7, 9 and 12 inch folding gullies. 1055 and Grivory would probably suit these, and they could offer a version with a saw blade as well.

A Boucan. Somewhere between 12 and 18 inches. Essentially a shorter version of one of their cutlasses or sabers.

A folding mini-Bushman. I would suggest a 5 to 5.5" blade that folds into a socketed handle. The blade would block the socket in the closed position, but once open and locked, a pole could be socketed into the handle to use it as a machete or spear.

Back