Idea for Buck 300 series

The BCCI tradition has been BCCI knives for members. But, many have been ordered in numbers above the members desire and have lain in BCCI cabinets (an sale tables ) for years. The BCCI 301 were ordered in low enough numbers that the need to put a sale limit on them, at first, would be necessary, so we thought, Ha. The quick sales turned to no sales with almost 100 knives left. I believe I posted a thread on this forum for anyone, BCCI or not, to contact the club site to buy one and the limit was also dropped. I know someone then bought six of them, no doubt bound for ebay. But, that was fine, the board did not want to carry the debit on that order into another budget year and BCCI members had got all they wanted, yes, BCCI has to pay full amount when order is delivered.
Like a bunch of guys, I am mainly a 303 person and only bought one. Someday I will sell it, I am sure it would be a good knife I just don't carry 301's. I am as guilty as anyone with the 'if it don't have a clip then it ain't zip'. I am a small Vantage carry person now, just have a collection of 300's. 300Bucks

Last edited:
I’m sure many collectors regret not picking up the BCCI 301’s when they had the chance. I only have one of each offering. They do not come up for sale very often but I saw a recent auction where they each sold around the $200 range.
Please post pictures of these knives for us newbies.

Back