I'm Dreaming Of A "White" Christmas...

Wow, thanks for all the good words, folks. I'm sure Ken will feel justly proud that his work is so well received. Working with Ken is always fun and we have a few ideas for other patterns coming down the pike. :cool::thumbup:

Really nice size that knife and the appearance!!

I need to start saving for one similar to that.

Enjoy the holidays.

I was about to ask in another thread what your new avatar is... Now I knows!

Congrats Blues, she sure is a beauty!

G.

I wanted to say "thanks" for everyone here in the forums that left such nice comments on this knife.

Its been a true pleasure working with people like Elliott and everyone else that has supported me and my work here on BF. I can only hope the next year will bring me as much satisfaction and rewards as this past year has.

Happy Holidays!!

Elliot, that is a fine looking knife! :thumbup: Enjoy it and the holidays.

Looks like Santa left all the good stuff at your house Elliott :D
I haven't been spending as much time here the last few days, but I noticed your new av picture before I saw the thread. It's an eye catcher.

Here's a couple of quick images of my two new knives by Tomes and Erickson side by side:

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

They are both 3 3/8" though the Tomes weighs in at only 1 7/8 oz. versus 2 3/8 oz. for Ken's dogleg.

Two great knives from two great makers and one great wife. :cool:

Here's a couple of quick images of my two new knives by Tomes and Erickson side by side:

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

They are both 3 3/8" though the Tomes weighs in at only 1 7/8 oz. versus 2 3/8 oz. for Ken's dogleg.

Two great knives from two great makers and one great wife. :cool:

You are the lucky one Blues!:D

Back