I'm sorry, everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! I really expected to have some good H8N on me and you guys try to kill me with kindness and love. It is like Elton John and Eminem doing a duet only I am not gay and I do like rap.

As far as whomever that was asking about the no more videos, of course there will be more. There is just way too much "ammunition" to work with already out there. Now I do have to say that, and I am going for respectful here, Mr. Horton has taken this very well but it also seems a bit personally.

I will say this one time anywhere I say it. There is nothing personal about the H8N. It is just easy to do and fun. I do think it is funny when a bunch of people who would otherwise be at their white collar jobs start posting like they are hardcore thugs. And yes I said white collar because most that collect more than a few knives either have to make decent money or inherit it.

I have no political agenda. Consider me like a serial killer. There is no rhyme or reason to my H8N. I can strike anytime anywhere on anyone. Snody just happened to make an easy target and Mr. Horton just happened to jump in feet first.

Well, that is probably all the insight into me for now. My mind will most likely change as it does hourly, so I may be gay and hate rap in about 52 more minutes. I will let you know when that happens. And if there are any gay rappers on here I am VERY sorry for my racial/lifestyle slurs against your way of life. Well, not really because if you are a gay rapper you really need to get out of the business.

-SNODYH8N

So basically you are bored and have nothing else to do. I think you will find that while we do tend to cut up and have fun in this forum it is all positive and not based on negativity.

im really sorry I subjected you all to this bullshit.. I am not a spokesperson for Mike.. he is a great maker and can handle his own business.. sorry again,, Jeremy Horton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back