I'm sorry, everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone,, please visit my youtube channel,,

http://www.youtube.com/jhorton3000

I have a Snody Hater filtering Hate through me to Mike,, Says I will never get any Respect in the Knife World hangin with Mike Snody,, is also hatin on the Corpus Christie Pimp Metalergy,, he is a subscriber to my Channel his name is SNODYH8N ,,, my homies show him some love,, let him know,, post,,,,,, in his Channel Comments,, post as much as you want,, he loves it,,

Haters=Money,,,, Horton Knives

Thanks for your support,, I have the best Friends on this Forum,, spread the word,, send pm's,, let this Homie know who we are and what we expect from people we spend our money with,, REAL Talk.. This is awesome ,, I have haters now too.... Mike told me this would happen... LOL,, Haters = Money,,,,

Last edited:
My friends will never have to wonder where I stand. I will be right there beside them.

Do you have to sign up to say hello to this hater?:)

Good,, anyone that does can subscribe to my channel,, you get email sent the minute I make a new production,, thanks so much for your support,, pm. Tell your friends ,,

Haters = Money,,

Signed up for you main. I prefer to f**k with people face to face but this will work as well.:thumbup:

Cosa my CV Soddie will cut slices out of his ass so thin they will only have one side.
Luv them yeller Soddies. Horton you ever pimped a Soddie?

Yep,, if you guys want gold metalflake powdercoated Snody's. With drippin platinum edges,, I can arrange that,,

Shit
someone has my nick on youtube.
I didnt know you had to make an account there.
Done.
Comment posted.
You can send payment to my home address. :D

what a :jerkit:

ps i left a nice comment on your youtube page :)

Last edited:
Hey J.
Speakin of these Snody shank Kits...
how bout a little lesson on finishing off the blades to a nice satin
finish.Just start with like 400 and work down to maybe 800?
Hand sanding go horizontal?
How about scales,you just sand micarta or g-10 with regular sandpaper?
I really wanna try one of these on my own.

Hey J.
Speakin of these Snody shank Kits...
how bout a little lesson on finishing off the blades to a nice satin
finish.Just start with like 400 and work down to maybe 800?
Hand sanding go horizontal?
How about scales,you just sand micarta or g-10 with regular sandpaper?
I really wanna try one of these on my own.

hey man u r only 2 posts away from 666

Thanks homies,, I will bring in a expert on hand satin to help you out,, I just blast the shit and go beat on it,, thanks everyone,,,, pm yo friends,,

Channel subscribed to, a couple of comments posted.

The haters remind me of this quote:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

Theodore Roosevelt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back