Important announcement regarding DPx Gear and ESEE Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will only mean bad things for DPX. Not only are there delays on their latest product(s) ESEE wants to put distance between them. Smart move by ESEE. My take.. in two-three years or less there will be no DPX.

Last edited:
I dont have any problems or even opinions on any of the things discussed here; i just want the knife i paid for 4 months ago - it looked like a real nice knife - would just like to have it in my pocket.

I think all the ESEE products kick ass - i also think the HEST is kick ass -- Thanks

Eric

i think it is the Production model - i have not kept up with all the news about this back on October 10th i prepaid for a folding HEST

The DPx Hest DNA is traced back to RAT Knives forever. They are related and fine a family it is.

This will only mean bad things for DPX. Not only are there delays on their latest product(s) ESEE wants to put distance between them. Smart move by ESEE. My take.. in two-three years or less there will be no DPX.

+1.
When I heard about the "beak-up", this is the first thing that came through my mind. However, there seem to be a lot of people who love DPX and RYP, so maybe we are a little off.

DPx is far from the first company that has been way behind in bringing planned products to market. Some of those other companies are still around (Spyderco was one of them, IIRC), some are not (REKAT is an example, again IIRC). Little can be said, IMO, based on delivery times of their first production, or the participation in their new forum.

And if they bring out the number of products that they are advertising now, I think they (he?) will do fine.

I just hope I'm able to buy a couple more DPx products.

It is very apparent to anyone who reads the various forums where the complaints stem from. It is also interesting to read various responses and criticisms from forumites. The lack of class never ceases to amaze.

Again, we wish DPx well, but whatever concerns anyone may have over their product, whether they be compaints or compliments, needs to be addressed in their forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back