Income Tax Refund Oppertinuty for 3/7

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Group A

L to r

17.5 inch 28 ounce Pach Chirra by Thamar. Sisau wood handle . Sharp edge. $125.

16 inch 31 ounce Chiura Ang Khola by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $115. *SOLD*

18 inch 35 ounce Uncle Bill Special by Anil. Satisal wood handle. 115.

15 inch 21 ounce Ang Khola by Purna. Turquoise color grain mark on horn handle. $75. *SOLD*

17.5 inch 27 ounce Ultimate Fighter by Kumar. Neem wood handle. $145. *SOLD*

5pxLEmz.jpg

Group B

L to r

20 inch 24 ounce Kumar Kobra by Kumar. Horn handle. $95. *SOLD*

17.5 inch 26 ounce Tin Chirra by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. $100 even.

16.5 inch 23 ounce Foxy Folly by Lachhu. Natural grain mark on horn handle. $75. *SOLD*

16 inch 17 ounce Dui Chirra by Baran and Ram Kumar. Horn handle with beautiful brass decoration. Scary sharp edge! $125. *SOLD*

itEjUT6.jpg

Group C

8 3/4 inch 9 ounce Micro Mini Cherokee Rose Bowie by Lachhu. Horn handle. Lacchhu left some last year and this is the last one in stock. $75.

9 3/8'' 6 ounce Gentleman Belt Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $40. *SOLD*

7.5 inch 2 ounce Kagag Katne by Anil. Horn handle. $20. *SOLD*

BtISZp2.jpg

18.5 inch 14 ounce Mini Wajaski Sword by Yuvraj. Nepal spotted deer antler handle. $120. *SOLD*

oTNAfd1.jpg

LTNJCY6.jpg

OM cotton day hike Jola for $20.

C6cDAmj.jpg

Reversible water Pashmina shawl for $19 *SOLD*

lszs1Ha.jpg

Water Pashmina shawl for $18

eSECg8C.jpg

Necklace #1
$18

EHCCXyD.jpg

Necklace #2
$20 *SOLD*

BgAaERI.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served
AE8jxs3.jpg

Last edited:
Oh the pain of it all. A Pach Chirra (empty slot), an Uncle Bill Especial, a Dui with the nice brass handle and a Wajasaki with spotted deer antler, play the them from jeopardy (we're routing for you Alex) ........................I'm just a sucker for antler..........................That Dui sure is light......
Pach, Dui, Wajasaki................:eek: nope can't do that, too cold to live in my cardboard box.
Deep breathing..........wait till you get home bawanna. Make the right choice reminding yourself how much you luv luv luv antler and horn and chirra's.
I'll be back. Fair warning.

Ems on 7.5 inch 2 ounce Kagag Katne by Anil. Horn handle. $20.

May be more coming. HIKV is a real thing for sure!

Yes! What Ndog said! I really need an Uncle Bill Special...don’t have one of those! But at 35oz!:(

Email sent on the spotted deer handled Wajasaki. Antler is just a soft spot with me I guess.

Fingers crossed. Sure like to bulk ship and get the Pach Chirra and the Dui Chirra with the brass handle too but just can't do it now.

Email sent on the spotted deer handled Wajasaki. Antler is just a soft spot with me I guess.

Fingers crossed. Sure like to bulk ship and get the Pach Chirra and the Dui Chirra with the brass handle too but just can't do it now.

Good for you, Bawanna! You know that I also like antler a lot, and if you hadn't grabbed this one, I was ready to.

I haven't got a done deal yet but if I do I'd step aside and let you have it. I don't recollect you getting a new knife for a spell, your due.

No, I have another wajaski that I really like, but it doesn't have an antler handle. I've got so many khukuris now that I really don't need to add more to the pile :) I was tempted a bit by this one, but I think that it should really go to you. I hope that you get the DD!

I also have another without the antler, I think I might have got it in person but not sure.
No word yet so fingers still crossed, hope I don't get a cramp.

Hot Diggity! Got the done deal on the Wajasaki. Icing on the cake Yangdu said this one is really a keeper and most likely won't see another like it for a long time.
Gotta be good when Auntie calls it a keeper, she has a very good eye for good things.

Yep! Ive seen his handle work and hes right there with the best of em!
Glad you got it Bawanna. I came back just to tease myself again. I feel better now that you snagged it tho:thumbsup:

Yall are missing out on a really fine knife here and looks like its still there. That Mini Cherokee Rose im tallking about. I wasnt too impressed just by a pic but once I got one in my hand man it was a whole nuther story then! It just feels good in the hand. Its very similar to the Micro AKB and makes a great belt knife. I think it would make a great close range weapon against a car jacker.

Last edited:
EMS 16 inch 17 ounce Dui Chirra by Baran and Ram Kumar. Horn handle with beautiful brass decoration. Scary sharp edge! $125.

Done Deal!

Last edited:

Ahhhhhhh! came late to the party. That antler Waj is freakin awesome! Super duper great snag there Mr. B. It was meant to be yours, and it must know that your place is probably one of the best, if not THE best homes to be.

Back