Income Tax Refund Oppertinuty for 3/7

I was tempted by this one myself, but I already have a beautiful UF by Vim kami with a great custom sheath.

Unlike other models, there is something about a UF that says (at least to me): one is enough.

Put it another way: One is all you should ever need, and best to hope that you'll never actually need it.

The Mini Wajasaki arrived today, can't believe how Auntie gets stuff delivered so quickly.

It's nothing short of breath taking, absolutely gorgeous. Handle is beautiful and just right for my small/medium hands. Might have to become a ninja turtle and carry this thing around on my back.

I'll take a picture here directly and share the beauty.

Why oh why is that 17.5 inch 26 ounce Tin Chirra by Thamar still there...
The angle and shape of the grip looks real spot on, of course I'd have to swing it a bit...
Dino in Reno. Tamela (my wife) gives all her best to all of you.

Only cause I didn't have enough marbles to get both it and the Wajasaki. I lucked out, thought I had another but turns out it's a medium Wajasaki, not a mini so the medium is about 4'' longer.
So I needed it. Right?

And all our best right back to you and Tamela, she's a keeper that one. I still remember how I was so impresses in how she handled knives like a pro.

Sooo...
Email sent on 17.5 inch 26 ounce Tin Chirra by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. $100 even
Review to follow sometime next week. I liked the shape and flow of so much I asked if it was still there. It was :)

Back