Ink in the Meat- Tattoo Thread

I wish you were a briber; no, I mean a... Darn, what's the word..?
Oh yeah LOBBYIST.

image.jpg
INFI JUST BECAUSE

LMAO my case is helping the cause!!!

A Neurologist did several studies on me to help prove the seizures subsided in result of the THC. They wanted me to continue all the pills for the first month just in case, but I told them no, and refused the pills. Im not sure what really happened with the studies and test they ran... but they told me they were submitting them as "evidence" it was indeed a useful medicine. This was years ago, we, as a country, have made a lot of head room since then. I have faith the rest of the nation will follow in Colorado's footprints soon. Especially now that the feds are saying they wont go against the states rulings.

Its hard to photograph yourself but here we go...

Theres a few touch ups done here still fresh, but the arm with the spartan is OLD!! The arm with the lettering is newer. I have stuff done from all over the country, even in peoples houses and garages LMAO not all were professionally done, but all of them tell a story.

Most of my tattoos are Greek related, I have Greek heritage, and a Greek last name. The one arm has a spartan helmet and shield, the other side has Poseidon holding a trident, My last name is incorporated, a skull with a knife thru its head, and a halo of thorns. Hidden in the tattoo, is a few dragons, a flaming head, and a marijuana leaf.

The other arm is my kids names, and the clock shows the date of mine and the wife's anniversary right under that is the Greek quote "victory or death"

This is one of my first, and needs touched up BAD, its real old, It was my last day state side and I decided on it last minute... So I got it done in one setting... rushed in 3 hours. The next day I shipped off to Korea in the army, and never let it heal up properly.... Needs touched up real bad.

The lettering was designed by a buddy of mine thats in prison for 20 something more years, It reminds me of him. The tribal stuff i put together from 3 different tribal tattoos

Both my legs are tatted as well.... But i just didnt feel like stripping and taking pictures LMAO

You have some awesome tattoos!!!

I have an appointment on the 5th with a new guy, Im going to let him touch up one of my legs a little and see how he does. As long as his work is decent and he is not a total "D" bag, I will let him do the Ratweiler :D I was goint to let him touch up my back... but that will cost a few hundred to fix... so that will be later on. My leg will only cost 35 bucks or so, and its a good quick test of the artist's personality and work.

Im getting very impatient LMAO I want it done NOW !!! But I really like the picture Rob made, so i want to make sure the right artist does the work and does it right.... I could have it dont today, right around the corner in a guys house for 50 bucks..... but then WHO knows how it will look LMAO

Good Ink ain't Cheap and Cheap Ink ain't Good.....I have 3 artist that work in the same shop....I hold a Tattoo Party at my house once a year
that way I can have friends over for a festive evening of fun, food, libations, live music and should they choose an opportunity to get work done.
It started out very small in the beginning and the last few years there have been people I don't know who have traveled a fair distance when
they found out from a friend about these party's so its been pretty cool helping out my artist friends that are pretty good ink slingers and
shaving the price off of a tat by not having to charge to cover overhead of the shop....Win--Win

Man that sounds awesome! I bet its a real good time!

WW......It started out me having a few people over that kept asking who did my ink...got the boys to come over and set up
in my dining room with 3 stations...I put a nice big brisket in the ground the day before cooked up some side dishes so everyone
could have a bite to eat before and also to snack on had the liquor set up for just the looky-loos and got the music going...I have
a big place in the country so we can get as rowdy as we want without disturbing the neighbors...so I figure over the years there
have been a couple hundred tats done and more to come!!!! Year before last I bet there were 25 people with artwork for ink and
probably over the course of the afternoon into the night 300 people stopped by (I like it when they BYOB to share) even a couple
of Peace Officers have stopped by to make appointments...is that weird or what??? :eek:

nothing new but thought I would share some of mine
have one of these above each elbow

this is super faded because I was working as a manager at a pizza joint and wearing gloves during the healing process sucked out all the ink

and my demon and angel

I have a few more but couldn't get any good pictures

Man thats wild, Id love to attend something like that.... As long as they would still do a tat if I was drinking a little LMAO! It hard to be at a party and not party :D

Man thats wild, Id love to attend something like that.... As long as they would still do a tat if I was drinking a little LMAO! It hard to be at a party and not party :D

Everyone wants to party and the artists will be up front if you drink tooooo much wait and come by the shop...they don't want anyone walking away unhappy
because they were to hammered to sit still and we all know alcohol thins the blood and again the reason I have the food is to temper the liquor being consumed.
You would have a great time no complaints yet that I recall...however it is a big piece of property easy to lose a complainer if need be.....:D;)

Everyone wants to party and the artists will be up front if you drink tooooo much wait and come by the shop...they don't want anyone walking away unhappy
because they were to hammered to sit still and we all know alcohol thins the blood and again the reason I have the food is to temper the liquor being consumed.
You would have a great time no complaints yet that I recall...however it is a big piece of property easy to lose a complainer if need be.....:D;)

Yup, i wouldnt want to waist the time on a tattoo if i was drunk... But having a beer while getting inked up sounds like they should go hand in hand LMAO... It would be a tough decision, weather to get tatted or party, I might pick to party honestly LMAO, can always wait and go to the shop later :D

LOL, well let us know if she agrees to you borrowing her canvas. I bet that would be an interesting conversation!

Oh wow, was I suppose to ask her first? :)

I have an appointment on the 5th with a new guy, Im going to let him touch up one of my legs a little and see how he does. As long as his work is decent and he is not a total "D" bag, I will let him do the Ratweiler :D I was goint to let him touch up my back... but that will cost a few hundred to fix... so that will be later on. My leg will only cost 35 bucks or so, and its a good quick test of the artist's personality and work.

Im getting very impatient LMAO I want it done NOW !!! But I really like the picture Rob made, so i want to make sure the right artist does the work and does it right.... I could have it dont today, right around the corner in a guys house for 50 bucks..... but then WHO knows how it will look LMAO

I know the impatience of waiting to get more ink. Its horrible! Right now I'm trying to decide which of my next tattoos to have done next.

The pieces you have on your arms are awesome! There are times that I wish I had the courage to commit to sleeves or even a half sleeve. I've had so many ideas for arm work that I really don't know why I haven't done anything yet.

Back