Ink in the Meat- Tattoo Thread

Yup, i wouldnt want to waist the time on a tattoo if i was drunk... But having a beer while getting inked up sounds like they should go hand in hand LMAO... It would be a tough decision, weather to get tatted or party, I might pick to party honestly LMAO, can always wait and go to the shop later :D

Oh wow, was I suppose to ask her first? :)

Psssst....hey buddy...secret get there early grab a beer and get some ink then party until the sun comes up....thats the ticket....;) :coo;:

I know the impatience of waiting to get more ink. Its horrible! Right now I'm trying to decide which of my next tattoos to have done next.

The pieces you have on your arms are awesome! There are times that I wish I had the courage to commit to sleeves or even a half sleeve. I've had so many ideas for arm work that I really don't know why I haven't done anything yet.

Thank you, And If you like the art, I say get it done!!!

I love seeing ink on women! Im trying to convince my wife to get a tattoo on her side, from her waist to her arm.. I think it would be so sexy! Something with some flowers, birds, butterflies or something.

Something like this!

rib_rose_flower_large_tattoo_sexy_girls.jpg

WW......It started out me having a few people over that kept asking who did my ink...got the boys to come over and set up
in my dining room with 3 stations...I put a nice big brisket in the ground the day before cooked up some side dishes so everyone
could have a bite to eat before and also to snack on had the liquor set up for just the looky-loos and got the music going...I have
a big place in the country so we can get as rowdy as we want without disturbing the neighbors...so I figure over the years there
have been a couple hundred tats done and more to come!!!! Year before last I bet there were 25 people with artwork for ink and
probably over the course of the afternoon into the night 300 people stopped by (I like it when they BYOB to share) even a couple
of Peace Officers have stopped by to make appointments...is that weird or what??? :eek:

Sounds like an awesome turn out! Also a fun idea. :thumbup:

Sounds like an awesome turn out! Also a fun idea. :thumbup:

I get calls and bump into people that have been asking "Whens the next tat party"....Its a fun time....:thumbup::thumbup:

I love seeing ink on women! Im trying to convince my wife to get a tattoo on her side, from her waist to her arm.. I think it would be so sexy! Something with some flowers, birds, butterflies or something.

I have a huge side piece drawn up, I'm just waiting until I get a few others to finally get it started.

Here's a few shots of 4 of mine...5 total now. Yes they can be addicting. I'm glad I waited until I knew what I wanted. I pieced all of mine together myself. Did the research and looked at them on paper for many weeks and sometimes months before I may the leap to put ink to skin. Don't regret a single one of them.

Good luck with you choices and decision. They can be very meaningful and fun.

Great tattoos everyone! :thumbup:
I am so excited this thread was brought back as well, because I have a new tattoo to share with all of you :D I've wanted a "traditional" tattoo for years, but I never knew what I wanted. I got this little fella about a month ago, he's almost completely healed.

Awesome color!!!!

A couple more of mine...

Two Koi. one for each daughter. red symbolizes Girl

Koi Dragon Black symbolizes Father. Caption is "My daughters, My Life". (translated by a good old country chinese friend so I knew it was correct! lol)

\

Cover up

Grandparents

A couple more of mine...

Two Koi. one for each daughter. red symbolizes Girl

Koi Dragon Black symbolizes Father. Caption is "My daughters, My Life". (translated by a good old country chinese friend so I knew it was correct! lol)

\

Cover up

Grandparents

Love the bright colors! That's what I want to get. They all look excellent.

Something like this!

rib_rose_flower_large_tattoo_sexy_girls.jpg

That looks awesome! My friend has one going down her side and she said it hurt a lot. I couldn't imagine how the ribs would feel :eek:

Back