Inkosi

What was the overall length and blade length listed at for the large Inkosi?

I checked both the "Large Inkosi" and the 25 measurements out of curiosity, and theyre exactly the same. I think CRK may have made a misprint on listing a "Large Inkosi". I still think they will make one tho.

What was the overall length and blade length listed at for the large Inkosi?

Blade length is listed at 3.625" and the small is listed as 2.94". The Inkosi is actually 2.75" so I am in the misprint camp as well. Sebenza stats are most likely being cited on that page.

NxikfjOl.jpg

Last edited:
Blade length is listed at 3.625" and the small is listed as 2.94". The Inkosi is actually 2.75" so I am in the misprint camp as well. Sebenza stats are most likely being cited on that page.

NxikfjOl.jpg

That its really strange. For me it does not show both. It just shows the "Inkosi" and shows the blade length at 2.8" 71mm. Which also does not match the top where it says it has a 2.75" blade. The page I see shows the blade thickness at 0.128" 3.54mm, Overall length of 6.558" 166.5mm. The stats you show all match the Sebenza 21 large and small.

I see the issue. If I go to the page with my phone I get the large/small data that matches the sebenza, but if I go with my Mac it only shows the version with only one size info that shows the thicker blade and the shorter blade and shorter overall length and it added /phone/ into the url. It looks like the phone version is incorrect with the sebenza 21 data even though it says Inkosi in the table.

I hope when the actual large Inkosi comes out its in-between the large and small sebenza 21 in length just like the current Inkosi is a little smaller then the small 21. I know I would buy the more "medium" size.

I also notice the angled clip does have less lock bar tension then the small sebenza's do. If I remove the clip from the small 21 or the small regular its more like the Inkosi in tension.

Definitely just use it!!! I used it Hard the very first day I received it!

It's ine of the toughest knives I own.

This week I'm carrying a small carbon fiber Insingo, the little tough guy was given a break.

stepped away from the CRK side of the forum for a bit. what is an Inkosi? and how is it different from what looks like a 25?

Still loving this Inkosi!!

Here it is with its bigger half brother. Can't decide which one to take with me on vacation.

I lost mine yesterday. I've looked everywhere but it's gone. ☹️ I'll have to get another one - it was a knife I loved to carry to work.

Sent from Tracy Island

Still loving this Inkosi!!

Here it is with its bigger half brother. Can't decide which one to take with me on vacation.

Great pairing! I have to choose each day between the exact same two knives! I have found that, in general, I prefer to carry my large Insingo to work. It's a little easier in and out of pocket, and its clip is a bit easier on pants material than the Inkosi's. But the little Inkosi cuts like a demon. It seems like the sharpest OOB CRK I've ever owned. At first I thought its slightly thicker hollow grind might somehow lessen the efficiency of its cutting ability, but I was wrong.

For me, that's the only problem of owning these knives; which one should I carry for the day. :)

Jim

Great pairing! I have to choose each day between the exact same two knives! I have found that, in general, I prefer to carry my large Insingo to work. It's a little easier in and out of pocket, and its clip is a bit easier on pants material than the Inkosi's. But the little Inkosi cuts like a demon. It seems like the sharpest OOB CRK I've ever owned. At first I thought its slightly thicker hollow grind might somehow lessen the efficiency of its cutting ability, but I was wrong.

For me, that's the only problem of owning these knives; which one should I carry for the day. :)

Jim

This is me every day. Literally.

They both are such great knives!! Too hard to choose everyday.

I lost mine yesterday. I've looked everywhere but it's gone. ☹️ I'll have to get another one - it was a knife I loved to carry to work.

Sent from Tracy Island

Well mine turned up! Clipped to the outside pocket of my work bag!

Sent from Tracy Island

Back