• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

instagram knife seller

I will say I like instagram ... But it does not offer you any protection for buyers and offers all the protection in the world for scammers . .. For that reason I wont buy period over there . But I have sold many knives over there myself

This thread took a turn! FYI proteinxl is a dealer here who also sells on Instagram. He's a solid guy. The plus for some is that the knives are here in the us instead of out of the country. As far as Instagram being shady, I see lots of sellers who list their items across multiple sites, and the risk for getting scammed is potential everywhere! You won't get your money back anywhere. All sites say it's your own risk. However, when people get booted from a forum for bad business practice it has to make you think. Either way, No bad places just bad people.

Insta is a good option to find what are you looking for, but for safe deal use paypal and everything will be good. There is no a problem for good person/seller sell through paypal.

Insta is a good option to find what are you looking for, but for safe deal use paypal and everything will be good. There is no a problem for good person/seller sell through paypal.

Good point. Paypal Goods only! The extra benefit you get here on BFC is the sellers membership here can be an option for recourse (getting band) and also the resources of thousands of other like minded community members who have verifiable records of character.

I have also purchased from Proteinxl or @knife_market on IG and the transaction was flawless! Excellent seller.

Back