Introducing the Fletcher Knives HVT (Horned Viper Thrower)

I'm guessing they will be the most memorable Christmas presents he's ever gotten. Great job, enjoy the time spent with your Dad.

Fantastic thread and workmanship Dylan, I'm betting your Dad will love em' !! :thumbup: .. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS ! ! !

So, Mistah Fletcha, how'd your dad dig his gift? Finally got back on here myself, and apparently I missed this thread before Xmas. These look insane. Dope shape, and I really dig how the scales are set back from the edge a bit. That's a nice touch. I'm sure he's very happy, both with the quality of the gift, and the work and thought behind it. Nice job, brotherman.

-Nadz

So, Mistah Fletcha, how'd your dad dig his gift? Finally got back on here myself, and apparently I missed this thread before Xmas. These look insane. Dope shape, and I really dig how the scales are set back from the edge a bit. That's a nice touch. I'm sure he's very happy, both with the quality of the gift, and the work and thought behind it. Nice job, brotherman.

-Nadz

They worked out great. He loves them.

They worked out great. He loves them.

So did he finally give you the keys to the Challenger ;):D

Great job Bro on the knives and WIP.

We know your Dad had a great Christmas, hope you did too :thumbup:

So did he finally give you the keys to the Challenger ;):D

Great job Bro on the knives and WIP.

We know your Dad had a great Christmas, hope you did too :thumbup:

He lets me drive it, only because he knows it pisses me off even more that he has one and I don't. He just got the new Kenne Bell supercharger put on it. ...520HP to the pavement. ...Bastard.

Back