Introducing the Sebenza 31! (21 Is Being Discontinued)

Damn, i just bought my second Sebenza. Should have waited lol. What are the differences?

Looking forward to see what it looks like without the inlays...also wondering if this will replace the 21... :eek::(:eek:

I'm a little excited to see what they come out with next ... it looks decent ... I may have to hold judgement until I see more or can handle one ...

it looks kind of like a knife that we have discussed before ... but still not a full wooden scale (over the Ti) but that covers the show side ...

but definately interested to see and hear more about them ... thanks for sharing!

Crossing fingers...hope it's not a 21 w/ a different inlay...hope it's not a 21 w/ a different inlay...

I’ll be curious to see it. It looks to me more or less like a 21 with the wood inlay from an annual.

I love the one piece inlay! I am going to have to really reign myself in when these are released:)

I'm listening to Tim on facebook right now, the 21 is being discontinued on June 7.
Much as I like the 21/Classic MM, that makes sense, but it is hard to teach this old dog new tricks.
How hard-I never fully embraced the 21 even though it is almost the same as my Classic MM.
I have no doubt that others will love it-they always put out a quality product

Last edited:
Much as I like the 21/Classic MM, that makes sense, but it is hard to teach this old dog new tricks.
How hard-I never fully embraced the 21 even though it is almost the same as my Classic MM.

They look almost the same, and the pivot bushing system remains. The machining hole is gone, the clip is now angled like the Inkosi. The chamfers on the edges are a little different.

Back