Introducing the Sebenza 31! (21 Is Being Discontinued)

I like a new model ... but I have to admit I am not only surprised but s bit disappointed if the 21 is being discontinued ...

I love my Zaan and Inkosi and even my 25 ... but still something about the 21 that to me just "IS" CRK knives ...

but then again I'm a dinosaur that kind of likes the old ways and always hate to see anything so classic discontinued ... not just knives ...

but I do hope that the new model will do well and grow on me.

Why frown? This is cool!

It’s no frown, i thought it was the sad face emoji! lol
Gonna miss the 21...but at the same time I have enough of them to last a lifetime...or a few...
After my first Sebenza 21, most of my knife “collecting” or rather accumulating has been large 21s.

Much as I like the 21/Classic MM, that makes sense, but it is hard to teach this old dog new tricks.
How hard-I never fully embraced the 21 even though it is almost the same as my Classic MM.
I have no doubt that others will love it-they always put out a quality product

The slight changes to the chamfering bring to mind a bit of the Classic look to me.

It’s no frown, i thought it was the sad face emoji! lol
Gonna miss the 21...but at the same time I have enough of them to last a lifetime...or a few...
After my first Sebenza 21, most of my knife “collecting” or rather accumulating has been large 21s.

The 21 will go the way of the Classic, but it will take a long time. There's LOTS of 21 out there to be had.

I hate that I’m not excited for this! Never good with change! Wasn’t a fan of the 25 and I always liked the fact that the sebenza and Inkosi were separate knives with separate features.. maybe I’ll come around to it or maybe I’ll just buy another 21 or 3 before they’re discontinued :(

I hate that I’m not excited for this! Never good with change! Wasn’t a fan of the 25 and I always liked the fact that the sebenza and Inkosi were separate knives with separate features.. maybe I’ll come around to it or maybe I’ll just buy another 21 or 3 before they’re discontinued :(
It's probably pretty damn similar to the 21 lol. Gotta see one without an inlay first.

Hang on to your 21s, boys! But change is good. There will be a natural micarta 31 in my future. :D

Wow....Honestly it’s a shocker that the 21 is being discontinued....and quite disappointing. Not a fan of the ceramic lock as I have had them close on my fingers multiple times causing some nice deep cuts with the zaans that I had. Just don’t trust them. My 25 has been okay, but I no longer carry it.

The only positive I like is the annual style wood inlays.

At least there are tons of 21’s out there to purchase....lol. Smh

Back