Introducing The SYKCO Alpha Regulator 9.5!!!. . . Specs And Pricing For Wednesday July 10, 2019!!!

.... I'd still really like to see a large fighter with the Regulator handle. Something with a 15" mini-cutlass type of blade, around 1.5" blade height, FFG from 0.25" stock would be nice. Quick, nasty and still with some field utility to justify carrying it.

Make it Bagwell Bowie style, with a long STRAIGHT clip. Have to get the balance right, though.

Just got my BIG DC, midnight (for wife), and Desert Bronze. Wowza! These guys are just gorgeous!
The regulator handle feels phenomenal in hand, and the knife is very well balanced!! Can't wait to put it to use!

Feels Outstanding.
Well balanced and yeah!!

8SguIdy.jpg

V9ikWjD.jpg

Held in Customs..... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Mine arrived in town Wednesday night, but due to "severe weather" (i.e., 3+ feet of rain Wednesday night and Thursday) UPS doesn't seem to be delivering anything. USPS and FedEx are getting through, but the three packages I have coming from UPS (Busse, Amazon, and Peet's Coffee) are all hung up in limbo somewhere.

Mine’s been hanging out in Ft Worth since 4 am on the 21st. Tracking says it’ll be here in Galveston County tomorrow.

Back