Is Ganzo Firebird F753M1 any good, please share your opinon if you have one !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

9cr14mov

BANNED
Hi guys, i just recently orderd a Ganzo F753M1 for 11 dollars, in my opinion, 10 dollars for an axis lock ganzo is awsome, i just wanted to ask from you guys, is it any good ?

PS: please don't kill me for buying cheap knives, im a teenager and cant afford much and i have million different hobbies and all of them cost money so i cant have a new benchmade every month :)

Last edited:
You can buy cheap knives without supporting thieves. Unfortunately that's what you do when you buy Ganzo.

^^^ Yup!!!
Check out so many other value options.
Kershaw
Byrd
Etc.
Forget the clones!

Ganzo quality is pretty decent, however, realize that they are using Benchmade's Axis Lock design without any sort of agreement with them (no consent, no compensation, etc.). For this reason, I cannot recommend them, and you can expect to get some negative replies as a result as this thread goes on. Being that you're a teen with a shiny new knife you're excited about, I don't want to bring you down too much, so I'll say go ahead and enjoy this knife for what it is (a good quality and low cost knife), but please be aware of Ganzo's business practices and take them into consideration when you make future purchases. ;)

Also, welcome to Bladeforums. :thumbup::cool:

thanks, but there is not much sub 10-15 dollar knives that are not somewhat copied

thanks, but there is not much sub 10-15 dollar knives that are good quality and not somewhat copied.

I bought one just to see what the hype was all about and compare to other knives. Ganzo's lock is pure junk. Even after dismantling it twice, I couldn't get it to even be decent.

Out of the box, it sticks so badly as to make your fingers bleed. If you try to get it to operate smoothly, it's dangerous as it opens on its own.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

thanks, but there is not much sub 10-15 dollar knives that are good quality and not somewhat copied.

Ahem:

JARDIN_PLIE45.jpg

svord-peasant-knives-mini-green.jpg

kershaw-half-ton-1445.jpg

kershaw-3812.jpg

kershaw-8700-white-k.jpg

baladeo-eco-356-cyan-cm.jpg

kershaw-folder-injection-3-0-3820-small-black.jpg

lansky-sharpener-world-legal-lkn333.jpg

byrd-by11gp2-black-folder.jpg

That's just a small sample of quality knives from the 14 pages of sub $15 dollar selections at a single forum supporting dealer.

Ganzo Knives are junk. I have handled two, both with "Axis" locks and they both had a serious flaw. Now, i'm not a big proponent of spine whack tests the way say Cold Steel does them but I discovered it doesn't take much to get their locks to fail. I had been planning to make a video the next time I see the guy that has them. Also, there is the rip off thing that i've argued till I'm blue in the face in other threads.

You can buy cheap knives without supporting thieves. Unfortunately that's what you do when you buy Ganzo.

If ganzo is a thief for using an axis lock then benchmade is stealing from whoever invented a folding knife. or just a knife period. Society moves forward by building upon what came before.

Ahem:

JARDIN_PLIE45.jpg

svord-peasant-knives-mini-green.jpg

kershaw-half-ton-1445.jpg

kershaw-3812.jpg

kershaw-8700-white-k.jpg

baladeo-eco-356-cyan-cm.jpg

kershaw-folder-injection-3-0-3820-small-black.jpg

lansky-sharpener-world-legal-lkn333.jpg

byrd-by11gp2-black-folder.jpg

That's just a small sample of quality knives from the 14 pages of sub $15 dollar selections at a single forum supporting dealer.

sure they are good knives but i wount order form bladehq or bladeplay becuase the shipping cost will be more than the knife itself so yeah.... (im not form usa)

no ganzos are not good and you can support original knives that are cheap instead of these rip off junk knives.

If ganzo is a thief for using an axis lock then benchmade is stealing from whoever invented a folding knife. or just a knife period. Society moves forward by building upon what came before.

Utterly absurd...

Some folks will justify theft any way they can. Here's an example.

Hi guys, i just recently orderd a Ganzo F753M1 for 11 dollars, in my opinion, 10 dollars for an axis lock ganzo is awsome, i just wanted to ask from you guys, is it any good ?

PS: please don't kill me for buying cheap knives, im a teenager and cant afford much and i have million different hobbies and all of them cost money so i cant have a new benchmade every month :)

One of the ganzos I have had pretty soft steel. But I was at a show yesterday and I was surprised to see just how many dealers were selling clones and especially ganzos. Most of them had really positive things to say about the newer ones. Especially when in the firebird line. I saw some of the autos that look similar to your knife and they were impressive especially for the price. I don't get involved in the who used what without permission argument. My hobbies are the area of my life in which to be selfish. I buy knives for me. Its a product, not a relationship.

Ganzo are thieves period.... if you choose to support them so be it.... I'm only 15 yrs old and an outdoorsmen in all ways I get by with an hk soldat kershaw volt and a kershaw zing for folders... I will never nor ever have support thieves..... tle sharp posted a bunch of great knives in same price category that you could probably pick up off amazon with free shipping if that is the problem... you'll find most people here including myself hate thieves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back