Is it time to CQI the PM2?

Well, instead of trying to bubba some chamfering on the scales of my k390 PM2, I went a different route. Ordered up a set of Aramis c.f. scales. I want to know if chamfering/contouring makes it a whole new experience.

Side note - ordered on Saturday 7/04, emailed and made payment in th 5th. Notice that they shipped today, 7/08! Of course could be a couple months in transit....

Well, instead of trying to bubba some chamfering on the scales of my k390 PM2, I went a different route. Ordered up a set of Aramis c.f. scales. I want to know if chamfering/contouring makes it a whole new experience.

Side note - ordered on Saturday 7/04, emailed and made payment in th 5th. Notice that they shipped today, 7/08! Of course could be a couple months in transit....
You’ll notice a big difference!

I took my k390 PM2 to a diamond triangle rod and made a very slight sharpening notch. Then, contoured scales. Viola!

These Aramis scales are the bomb. Perfect fit and the feel is fantastic! Awesome 3D grip and texturing is spot on. Centering was literally perfect without a single adjustment.

9OzvSfgl.jpg

05j0Ljzl.jpg

BqJR6zLl.jpg

Back