Is the forum slow for anyone else on desktop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But as someone who has been here a pretty decent while (paying), the last time took in excess of a year to fix. That frankly is bovine excrement. It is NOT the fault of members for frequenting the site, and IMO should never be described as such.
We'll just have to agree to disagree on the point of the quote.

There was an explanation for that post shortly thereafter, I guess the explanation wasn't good enough for some.
Wow, from one asshole to another, boi is that that a great idea. :rolleyes:
I have my moments ;)... maybe a couple of years from now, someone can quote my post in an attempt to throw dirt on me.

On to brighter news... see post #18 in case your interested.

Nobody is being kicked to the curb except for people who can't follow our very basic rules. Any problems with the site, and there are problems, are solely my responsibility. Period, buck stops here, it's on me.

The entire point of this site is that we are a resource for the knife community as a whole. It's on me to provide the best experience I can, and those of you who support this site keep it going so that everyone can enjoy. I appreciate your continued patience through this.

Why is this taking sooo long to make the forum work properly ?
It's been bad for about two months now...

Yes, everything seems to be back to normal at this moment. I was so stressed that I'd have to find a different site to frequent... Thanks BF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back