It's kind of like a smatchet...

I'll swap you my sister for it, I love the black rings around the handle, great attention to detail and care

Very Nice Phillip, your work continues to get my attention. One day, One day, I may be able to afford one.
Congrats,
Jim

Yes, I have made ugly knives, but they don't make it out of my shop.

Are these pics better?
Thanks Philip, now it looks much better. I'm copying the 3rd pic to "knives" folder on my PC :D. I also make ugly knives a lot but I am silly to show them here :D...

Utterly stunning!

I'm reminded of the fuselage profile of the SR-71 Blackbird when I see the photo's of the knife from the tip!

All of the above But, I wish you had used stag/ivory or some beautiful show quality wood for the grip. Theelegance of your design&work deserves a better grip material. Kinda like wearing a tux & tennis shoes. IMHO, this spectacular piece deserves better as does your name. Congrats on a creating a superb design and equal quality workmanship --- this knife should guarantee you full membership. I look forward to seeing more of your inspired knives. Best regards, ken

My humble opinion,

1) all you knives have a strong flavour of your design skills, as this one does.

2) intensive craftsmanship and quality of workmanship

3) this piece creates interest in your future pieces, as it should be :thumbup:

4) makes owners of your knives proud and think, man glad I got one.....

BEAUTIFUL lines from end to end, I'm impressed that the bullseyes in the handle came out so well and centered.

Back