Izula vinyl label / decal

izula-cop.jpg

Plan on picking up some of these and a water bottle come next paycheck.

Jeff, how about I send you $5 and you can mail me two of each sticker you offer. :D

Plan on picking up some of these and a water bottle come next paycheck.

Jeff, how about I send you $5 and you can mail me two of each sticker you offer. :D

Ok. That would be 6 stickers total. Just be sure to let us know when you send it in

I'm pretty sure that all Izula Gear, ESEE Knives, and School of Survival decals are marked "Indoor use only".

In all seriousness bro, they're vinyl decals which will last for a long time outdoors.
most stickers are vinyl and say indoors only

Seeing as how I've got an ESEE RAT PACK license plate on the front of my Jeep, ESEE school of survival decal on the back, and Izula decal coming I'm a veritable rolling billboard for ESEE. Also, let's not forget the other swag; ESEE t-shirt, water bottle, and dog tags! Throw in a pile of ESEE 1095 steel (plus whatever the Lite Machete uses) and what a gluttonous slut I've become!!!

Seeing as how I've got an ESEE RAT PACK license plate on the front of my Jeep, ESEE school of survival decal on the back, and Izula decal coming I'm a veritable rolling billboard for ESEE. Also, let's not forget the other swag; ESEE t-shirt, water bottle, and dog tags! Throw in a pile of ESEE 1095 steel (plus whatever the Lite Machete uses) and what a gluttonous slut I've become!!!

Lol. I am exactly heading in to this direction :D

And we appreciate the rolling billboards!

I received mine yesterday; very cool. Now just waiting on my "Death to Whiners" decals to complete the set.

That is one cool decal!!! Would you take Canadian currency? Its higher that USD...... =-)
I am sending my SASE and USD$
I will be the rolling billboard up here.

Back