Jack Hammer Poll Hawk

Popped this guy out today and tried it out around the shop,forged from a piece of Jack Hammer Bit,Nice and STOUT-1 1/8 inch poll-3 1/4 inch cutting edge-7 1/8 overall in length,out of all the Tomahawk's i've forged i like this style best for it's versatility.I've drove many a drowning stake's in Coal Creek with this style Poll Hawk.Before i list this in the Fixed Blade For Sale forum i think i may already be spoken for,if it is'nt then i'll post it.Thank's for Checking it out
Steve

That hawk is a beast! I like it. Keep up the good work.

Heber

Real Nice Steve, That sure nuff would be a Great Tool In the Camp, On your drowning stake's In Coal Creek what was you Trapping, Beaver Coon Muskrat ? I didnt know you was an "Ol Trapper" Have you tried making Hammer Forged Beaver Trap's "Like the one's the Early Beaver Trapper's used ? Keep On Hammering & Take Care !

I must say, this is like the 3rd time I've looked at this thread. I really dig that hawk.

Real Nice Steve, That sure nuff would be a Great Tool In the Camp, On your drowning stake's In Coal Creek what was you Trapping, Beaver Coon Muskrat ? I didnt know you was an "Ol Trapper" Have you tried making Hammer Forged Beaver Trap's "Like the one's the Early Beaver Trapper's used ? Keep On Hammering & Take Care !

Trapped mostly Coon's and Mink Snake Dr.and an occasional idiot oppsumn until everybody else started runnin line's,you know how that goes i'm sure,somewhere around here i've still got some old trap's that i made

Trapped mostly Coon's and Mink Snake Dr.and an occasional idiot oppsumn until everybody else started runnin line's,you know how that goes i'm sure,somewhere around here i've still got some old trap's that i made

Thank's for the Info. Steve, "Sorry To Get Off Topic" Red Fox & Coon are my Favorite's, Maybe If you run across one of your Forged Trap's you can E-Mail me some picture's, I'd love to see one, Maybe order one, One of these Day's If possible ?

Last edited:
I got my stimulus check in the mail today and i'm applying for bail out money Monday,already sold off 2 jet's a helicopter and my ridin mower
ANYBODY want's one of these bad boy's E-MAIL me with your order:thumbup:

Back