Jack Hammer Poll Hawk

Got the hawk and Steve was kind enough to craft an additional great looking osage haft per my request. Excellent service, Steve kept me updated throughout the transaction via email. It's a heavier than I thought; I might end up using it as a camping hatchet instead of as a throwing hawk.
Steve: have you tried making a light hatchet like the Gransfors or Karl Anderson's Hatchling? Thanks again. Ray

Got the hawk and Steve was kind enough to craft an additional great looking osage haft per my request. Excellent service, Steve kept me updated throughout the transaction via email. It's a heavier than I thought; I might end up using it as a camping hatchet instead of as a throwing hawk.
Steve: have you tried making a light hatchet like the Gransfors or Karl Anderson's Hatchling? Thanks again. Ray

I'll bet It look's great with the "Osage" Handle, Steve does some Real Nice work on his Hawk Handle's, Yep with that Jack Hammer Bit Pole Hawk It'll be nice for Camp work, A bit heavy for a Throwing Hawk, The Spikehawk's he just made are Awesome Thrower's, I think he's making another run of them,

Steve has some pictures of the hatchet with the osage haft that he emailed me, but I'm too low tech to post; maybe he can upload them. These rough forged hawks are a great bargin and when you combine it with Steve's amazing customer service, wow!!!

RayZ i'll get those picture's posted in the Knife Maker's Gallery this evening,take care of that piece of Osage it was the last piece i had for Tomahawk handle's for a while.
Steve

Back