Jack's Random Tuesday Carry

I'm grateful to r8shell r8shell for reminding me it was my day to carry a random knife! :rolleyes: Fortunately, I'd already grabbed this Ulster 4-blade Penknife, kindly gifted to me by @herder :) Think it's the first time I've carried it :) :thumbsup:

BjDZzLD.jpg

wJEjchb.jpg
What a fantastic knife. Very kind of Herder.

I've been planning to carry something in mother of pearl this week, and "randomly" chose the Morley. :)
PvdyN5a.jpg

g4jW6MC.jpg

What a fantastic knife. Very kind of Herder.

I've been planning to carry something in mother of pearl this week, and "randomly" chose the Morley. :)
PvdyN5a.jpg

g4jW6MC.jpg

Thank you Rachel, he's a gent :)That Morley is a nice one, is that someone's initials on the shield? You have a nice MOP collection there :) :thumbsup:

I haven't been to this thread lately and reading the above posts has nudged me to randomly carry this Case Tiny Trapper today.

dnfkqIo.jpg

Thanks for joining in Ed :) That's a nice pattern :thumbsup:

Thank you Rachel, he's a gent :)That Morley is a nice one, is that someone's initials on the shield? You have a nice MOP collection there :)
It seems to be someone's initials crudely engraved. Certainly not a professional job, and could be what led to the crack in the cover.
Thanks! They are much less expensive to accumulate when you don't mind a broken blade, or little crack here and there. :oops: They're still stylish and usable. :cool::thumbsup:

It seems to be someone's initials crudely engraved. Certainly not a professional job, and could be what led to the crack in the cover.
Thanks! They are much less expensive to accumulate when you don't mind a broken blade, or little crack here and there. :oops: They're still stylish and usable. :cool::thumbsup:

That's a shame - though the last time I had a SAK "professionally engraved" for someone, it wasn't much better! o_O MOP seems to be surprisingly resilient stuff, I've sometimes found knives that have clearly seen a lot of carry and abuse, but the MOP is still pristine. All those knives look good I think :thumbsup:

Old Case knives rock - wish they'd focus more on recreating the classics rather than making everything in SS with flashy covers

the old ones were always the best and the new stuff just doesn't age well

I rarely carry this 15 because it was modified from a spear to a clip1 and gifted to me by mrknife mrknife and I really don't want to take a chance on losing it.
Thanks again Jack it's one of my most treasured knives.

Eq30Bj7.jpg

Glad to see you back around these parts Randy r redden r redden !! Hope you are well and staying occupied!

Back