January Sale

It says Announcement for 2021. BF seems to be having problems this morning

I’m wondering if I should post a picture and description of each knife, without price, as I finish each one? No emails will be answered with price, and no knives will be allowed to be purchased or held for anyone before the sale. I would lock the thread after each one is posted, and not open it until the sale begins.
Thoughts?

I’m wondering if I should post a picture and description of each knife, without price, as I finish each one? No emails will be answered with price, and no knives will be allowed to be purchased or held for anyone before the sale. I would lock the thread after each one is posted, and not open it until the sale begins.
Thoughts?

Please forgive my ignorance; what is the underlying goal/idea behind this?

As for not posting the price, it does make sense but I am having a hard time articulating it. Would you mind elaborating?

Why no emails answered with price quotes?

Why "no knives will be allowed to be purchased or held for anyone before the sale?"

I hope I'm not burdening you with all my questions.

If it's too much of a bother with your finger healing, answering all my questions isn't as important as your finger healing asap

Would it make sense to sell the knives and just hold them until January which let's people lay claim to them but you also get to avoid the chaos of shipping anything in December?

I think the advantage of posting pictures just helps us decide which one(s) we may want to buy when they're available but I also think it might give us time to lose track of them, such as getting buried below other threads on the forum. Without the price, we may not be able to decide which we're interested in either since that's often a big component of the purchase.

I suppose the pictures would lead to some discussion but I'm not sure if there's an advantage to posting them before they're available. I could see posting up with the price before they're available so people can decide if they want to save up some cash to get one, like turning that Christmas gift/bonus money (if we get any of that this year) into steel capital.

advance sale notice and waiting for pics sounds good to me
just a thought, maybe after finishing each knife provide a detail or 2 and the full details will still be a surprise the day of the sale

can't wait to see the pics, is the EO1 Outdoorsman a new model or is it also considered the EO1 Hunter

Back