Jarosz KA-BAR GAW and Q&A!

It's not really my type of knife but it's really gorgeous and I need a proper user fixed blade so... You said you had a busy weekend... What did you do?

What's your favorite beer? Also, is it distributed locally only, or can you find it almost anywhere?

It's not really my type of knife but it's really gorgeous and I need a proper user fixed blade so... You said you had a busy weekend... What did you do?

Thanks!

Saturday I worked on the house most of the day. Sunday was my wife's grandma's 80th birthday so we spent the day with her and Monday we actually took it easy but we were not home.

I'm in. Question: Fave sheath leather or man made material?

Zieg
I'm a fan of leather, myself, but I like the durability of synthetic material. Same with knives, love the looks of wood and bone and whatnot, but I like the stability of G10 or other materials.

Thanks for the entry!
What's your favorite beer? Also, is it distributed locally only, or can you find it almost anywhere?
Oh boy. I like Empyrian Third Stone. It's made in Lincoln (pretty sure) and I think it's available throughout the Midwest. Good stuff!

Thanks for the entry!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What was you background/interest that got you into knifemaking? Thanks for the chance!!
You are the lucky winner by random selection! PM incoming.

Thanks everyone for participating! This was fun, we will have to do something again in the future! 👍

Congrats adamm !! Super jealous but very happy for you! Thanks again Jesse. Very cool GAW!!!

Last edited:
Congrats!

And, for the record...
Ahem...i call dibs as backup winner 😂

Congrats adamm, and thank's Jesse and KaBar for the shot at this very generous GAW.

Email sent thanks for the chance and opritunity. Thanks again adamm
Knife goes out tomorrow! Got swamped by blade show and didn't get a chance to see the email before we left.

Back