• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

JensenEliteBlades - BAD

I should have a special jpg for moving threads to the Hall of Shame -- a garbage truck, maybe -- but for now we'll have to use the regular moving truck.
moving-van.jpg

I should have a special jpg for moving threads to the Hall of Shame -- a garbage truck, maybe -- but for now we'll have to use the regular moving truck.
Not as artistic as yours, but here is something I downloaded and modified slightly...
GarbagetruckHoS.jpg

Good one! I'll save that for next time.

I can't claim credit for the Model AA Ford thread-moving truck; that's Rat Finkenstein's work.

good to see Jensen where he belonged.

shame though he could do a mean grind

FFS for example

Well, I appreciate and understand everyone's anger and disdain for the mentioned knifemaker. I fortunately never lost any money beyond a few long distance phone conversations.....

However, he did make some knife/blade designs I was and continue to be interested in obtaining. I understand the whole "honor" and not "copying" other craftmen... But, just as if a great sword maker died, we wouldn't simply put them all in the museum and declare the designs not copy-able... so too is how I feel about these designs....

I would really really like to get the specs for some of these knives from those they may have them? Maybe even get some loaner, good condition originals to have to allow another, skilled maker to produce these products on special request basis.... There is no reason the designs should go extinct because the maker is for whatever reason out of the making business.

looking for help

Don't you think you should start a thread somewhere else, rather than digging up an 8 yr old thread that hasn't been posted in for 2.5 yrs...:confused:

Don't you think you should start a thread somewhere else, rather than digging up an 8 yr old thread that hasn't been posted in for 2.5 yrs...:confused:
I appreciate your comments...
However, this was the thread that came up when I was doing a net search.
Also, folks will either read and respond or not. This thread, old as it may be, is specific to JEB products. Further, specific to numerous folks that have had dealings and may actually posess some of these products. You want money you go to the bank. You want sample/example JEB products... maybe you are more lucky on a thread specific to that and as noted visited by folks with some experience and/or posession.

I really see no skin off your back for me asking the question... nor do I understand your reply, which serves to continue a thread you apparently want to not to be used. I am not looking for a urination match. I am not here to speak on behalf of JEB and/or its practices. I think I spelled out my interests...

Regards

PS: if it makes you feel any better... I did actually start a similar thread in the wanted section with more specifics in my question. Of course, those familiar with JEB products know the lack of availability and possibility that newer members of these forums may not know what JEB was or what its products were....
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=725223

Last edited:
Back