• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

JensenEliteBlades - BAD

Was contacted by another Jensen victim...........he DID manage to get in contact with him through calling Toshiba in North Ryde.........

Seems to be the go people

When you contact Toshiba (his place of work), they seem very coy and unwilling to put you through to him. It doesn't surprise me. Lots of people have probably been ringing now. Instead they give you his mobile number which, surprise, surprise is always off.

Has anyone else had any luck with this piece of work?

Yeah, it was only a matter of time before his place of employment decided not to put calls through to him any longer.

Its a damn pity Peter decided to handle things the way he did.. I still keep getting impressed by the Evo Spec Ops (8.5") I managed to get off hoim before he folded. I was showing it to a few mates and one of them scoffed about the practicality of such a large knife and that it would'nt be good as a skinner. Proved him wrong by skinning a old sheep with the blade slicing like a hot knife through butter (S30V). Took a matter of minutes to remove most of the hide !.

Nothing wrong with the designs, materials or workmanship just a lack of business sense, customer relations and BALLS

From the pictures and comments I don't think I would include materials or workmanship in that post.:thumbdn: :thumbdn:

I've been interested in JEB blades for a while and read in Knives Australia quarterly about a shifty knife maker who was doing the dirty on customers.

Keith Spencer wouldn't say who but that the adds were no longer in the mag and I figured it to be Jensen.

This just confirmed it all.

What a shame that Peter is such a sack of excrement.

I can do a EVO like Jensen did, except i contour the handle more. To bad he left alot of people hanging...
main.php

Back