Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

I went to the local psychic and asked about her thoughts on the possibility of seeing a tglble any time soon. She pulled out a card from her deck that showed death, and then she chucked some bones and told me to leave with haste. Based on what happenned back there, I'd say the tglble is definitely coming soon. Save yer pennies.

I went to the local psychic and asked about her thoughts on the possibility of seeing a tglble any time soon. She pulled out a card from her deck that showed death, and then she chucked some bones and told me to leave with haste. Based on what happenned back there, I'd say the tglble is definitely coming soon. Save yer pennies.

That sounds like a negative ghost rider to me? Can you elaborate lol?

^^ y'all read my mind lmao!!! :D Maybe we can get some of that HOGB8 energy in here now that that blade is going to be a reality!?! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

That sounds like a negative ghost rider to me? Can you elaborate lol?

I have this really solid feeling that I'll see this offering before I die. I was dealt a death card, so it can't be long for the tglble. Pretty straight forward stuff.

I have this really solid feeling that I'll see this offering before I die. I was dealt a death card, so it can't be long for the tglble. Pretty straight forward stuff.

Well I hope its soon also! The blade release I mean! Not you dying. ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

As much as I would like to see the TGLBLE become a reality, I'd be quite content if Jerry would bring the TGLB back as a regular offering :)

Back