Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

TGULB isn’t a limited edition. I would like to see a limited run of satin TGLB or TGULB. Maybe even with special handle options like multi colored micarta.

I think the thing is, we've already seen satin Team Gemini's from Blade 14'... NOTHING since then. For that matter, I don't think Busse has been doing ANY 'Limited Edition' serialized stuff for a while now. Makes me not feel too optimistic about the chances here, but not impossible exactly. This may have something to do with the Custom Shop being closed for years now, as the Krusty Krabbies in the Crab Shack are likely the ones doing this work... so we get more BIG Double Cut/Comp Finish/Coated goodies now then ever! Rejoice!!

Last edited:
I think the thing is, we've already seen satin Team Gemini's from Blade 14'... NOTHING since then. For that matter, I don't think Busse has been doing ANY 'Limited Edition' serialized stuff for a while now. Makes me not feel too optimistic about the chances here, but not impossible exactly. This may have something to do with the Custom Shop being closed for years now, as the Krusty Krabbies in the Crab Shack are likely the ones doing this work... so we get more BIG Double Cut/Comp Finish/Coated goodies now then ever! Rejoice!!

'Member how long tglb was for sale on busse's site when it was available?

I do. I lusted but was too poor. Then when I had the $, it was *poof* gone.

Tgulb has been on the site for a long while considering op2w knives were only there for a very short time comparatively.

Tgulb might not be tglbLE, but it's the modern reincarnation of the tglb, in more ways than one.

Need to order another, for posterity...because I need a reminder that I not dirt poor anymore, thank fucking god.

I'm not against a TGLB-LE. But the TGULB pretty much finished scratching my TG itch. The only one that would still get me really excited would be another run of a Crusader.

Was hoping for a limited release still of satin TGULBs with custom handles and logos on them! But considering that tgulbs are a regular on the Busse website now and the further out we go in time from that initial release, I wonder if that makes this less likely?

Back