John Lloyd Knives

Vince, John's stuff is amazing compared to just a couple years ago. I love how the gunstock turned out.

Vince, John's stuff is amazing compared to just a couple years ago. I love how the gunstock turned out.

Thanks Rob & so true. With the costs of everything in life these days we continue to attempt to offer them at modest pricing.

John's friendship is more precious to me than these knives,but it's close.:D Beautiful budding knives and blades.His choice of wording on the etch(yes I said etch !!) might be questionable.Don't get me wrong,I love it but...,well Lloyd's Finest might be more befitting ,although I wouldn't change it.They were an integral part of a wonderful Christmas.

He is great and still humble,amazing qualities in a human.

Nice,nice set of bark looseners, ehh Sarah. Aint that blade a beauty!

One each of ebony(I think),elephant teeth?,and male deer extensions of the skull( which function similar to funky male adolescent's hats).:) As you can see I am deliriously happy.

LloydroostercombbuddingknifesetChristmas2014gift833.jpg

LloydroostercombbuddingknifesetChristmas2014gift834.jpg

AINT LIFE GRAND

Last edited:
I'd be happy too!!

Pretty tricky grinding there John - beautiful.
And I have always been an advocate of etches on custom knives!!

Good on you both!

Hope y'all had a nice peaceful Christmas!

My scans do no justice to John's etches,they are nice in hand. Sorry John

Lyle those are fantastic. Nice work John :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Wow...Lyle you never cease to amaze me with your lovely knives - and neither does John, what a FANTASTIC knife maker, I am honest in what I say when I say that I wish I could do just 20 percent of what John could do - and I would I'd be pretty darned good :eek:
John...beautiful work Sir, and Lyle..thank you for sharing you stunning collection with us :thumbup:

Well Lyle.....don't know what happened between shipping and you receiving them....but looks like they kept on etching!!! Oh well...send them back and I will rework them. Embarrassing to say the least! That ought to teach me to try something new.... Argh.............

Well Lyle.....don't know what happened between shipping and you receiving them....but looks like they kept on etching!!! Oh well...send them back and I will rework them. Embarrassing to say the least! That ought to teach me to try something new.... Argh.............

John, what is the white material you used in one of the knives?

I don't believe I've seen a knife of yours in ebony, either. I have a slim jack spearpoint in old tyme tan micarta that could use a mate. :)

John, what is the white material you used in one of the knives?

I don't believe I've seen a knife of yours in ebony, either. I have a slim jack spearpoint in old tyme tan micarta that could use a mate. :)

Ele vory, ebony and sambar stag

I'll bring 'em to "ole "Mehico":) There is nothing about them that deters my pleasure in receiving them,nothing...................... They're wonderful

John, trying new things is why you are where your at now - you do amazing work!

I agree,plus it is fun too. I love to see what's in the next batch John sends. Like an amazing collection of treats. Try one,lol. :)

Engraved trapper,killer stag

DSCN2838_zps3e3fe2e5.jpg

DSCN2843_zps73e99f55.jpg

Back