John Lloyd Knives

Thanks Duncan, that means a lot coming from someone who is a true Lloyd fan!
This one could hurt you if not shown it's due respect!

I absolutely love that you use you Lloyd's on your hunts Rick! Nice group of toms you have there.

I received three last Friday. They have a hollow grind with a 20 inch wheel. I have two brother which the other were issued to. They are great tools.
I absolutely love that you use you Lloyd's on your hunts Rick! Nice group of toms you have there.

Picked this beauty up off the trade forum!:thumbup: GREAT red stag!!
But it's driving me nuts'er trying to remember who sold it to me.... maybe he will speak up:confused:
Just went thru this whole thread and didn't see it posted.

IMG_1652.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

Dave

'Twas I Dave; if it makes you feel better, your pics are better than any I ever took of it. So thanks for posting them up, and I'm glad you like the knife!

Ahhh Yes!! Thank You Sonnemann! Now maybe I can get some sleep tonight!;)
It certainly is a BEAUTY with a wicked thin blade. What a cutter!! :cool:

Dave

Finally got my first Lloyd slip joint. Been carrying it for a week now. Love it! No warts on this one.

Thank you, John!

Very nice!
What blade alloy?

Don that looks like the pattern you made for Mike Robuck.
Hard to beat a Jack. Looks like interesting micarta.

Don that looks like the pattern you made for Mike Robuck.
Hard to beat a Jack. Looks like interesting micarta.
Very close pattern, this one is 4" closed. One I made for Mike was a bit shorter.

I used some dark brown leather dye on the micarta, it was a strange pink/gray color when I got it.

Got this one today and it probably won't be my last. This knife sure has character.

I used to have 3 other JH knives ,unfortunately and I truly mean that, now this is the only one.The others were terrific.

It's not a farmers jack,but this big(4 7/8") smooth bone trapper is one of my favorites.Character inside and out on this fella.

I can't wait till JH starts making farmer jacks,well I guess I can....

John%20Lloyd%20smooth%20bone%20trapper129.jpg

THAT^^^^ is a stunning knife, I dont know just how but John seems to get better and better with such a huge diverse range of models of knife!

Back