John Lloyd Knives

I have a pretty nice selection right now on my site,and a few more un listed. :thumbup:

Received my first custom and first Lloyd today and I don't think it will be my last. I had looked at this knife several times on Vince's site and his Labor Day Sale put me over the edge.
Since it is my first custom did not know what to expect but what I got is near perfection in both appearance and function.
My pictures do not do it justice.
IMG_4100_zpswni7jhge.jpg

IMG_4098_zpscdysh0rf.jpg

IMG_4109_zpsenmw8ykr.jpg

IMG_4110_zpstziqadyo.jpg

You certainly do it justice in my eye, Augie!! Spectacular stag and damascus! What is the closed length?

Thanks Gev! It's 4.25 closed, comparable size wise to a GEC 42.

Augie Sir- THAT is one VERY VERY Fine looking knife, I too bought a Damascus Stag off John, My friend HAUNTED me until I sold it to him - BIGGEST mistake I have ever done!

Beautiful knife Augie, really outstanding :thumbup:

Augie - That's a great knife you have there. Nearly sunk joint, fantastic stag (as usual from John), especially the pile side...Wow! Sweet Damascus, and that choil is very unusual and cool.

Thanks for the comments Pwork, Mike, Duncan, Jack and Mark. Stag has always been one of my handle materials but this knife is just over the top beautiful.

Lyle - YES.... I agree wholeheartedly - John seems to be an extremely nice guy - who got talent for sure!
Thank you for your contributions to this Thread everyone, Wonderful knives.

I just purchased two of your knives John. I'm ecstatic to find out we are both from St. Louis, well I'm from DeSoto.

Back