John Lloyd Knives

GdF5n7l.jpg

YPTRccS.jpg

BNO60Q6.jpg

jTH9o1m.jpg

VCM3 VCM3
Very knice Vince, those inlaid shields are really sweet!! Are they of composites like micarta?
Cheers,
Gus
Gus the " Loping Wolf" on the Musk Ox,and the fancy key hole on the Lanny's are old micarta from ammo boxes ,I do believe . Yes and the Woolly Mammoth too

I have some Zulu's I'll be taking pics of soon ,one has a pistol made of musk ox ,it's pretty neat

This last batch John got even more creative than his norm,really nice stuff

VCM3 VCM3
Amazing Vince, all quite tasty :cool: :thumbsup::thumbsup:
looking forward to the Zulu’s !
Thank You But the credit goes to John ,really . He is amazing in many ways . I'm both pleased & proud to be able to off his knives . I try to show the knives as if they were in your hand .

John is very enthusiastic about these knife builds . As many as he does ,there's few doubles. These are my Slims .

kVkLn83.jpg

I launched a sale this morning in the dealer FS sub forum ,there's a few nice folders available offered at reduced pricing Thanks everyone

John is very enthusiastic about these knife builds . As many as he does ,there's few doubles. These are my Slims .

kVkLn83.jpg

I launched a sale this morning in the dealer FS sub forum ,there's a few nice folders available offered at reduced pricing Thanks everyone

That musk ox is quite handsome. I think I need something in that soon!

Back