GdF5n7l.jpg

YPTRccS.jpg

BNO60Q6.jpg

jTH9o1m.jpg

VCM3

Dealer / Materials Provider
Platinum Member
VCM3 VCM3
Very knice Vince, those inlaid shields are really sweet!! Are they of composites like micarta?
Cheers,
Gus
Gus the " Loping Wolf" on the Musk Ox,and the fancy key hole on the Lanny's are old micarta from ammo boxes ,I do believe . Yes and the Woolly Mammoth too

I have some Zulu's I'll be taking pics of soon ,one has a pistol made of musk ox ,it's pretty neat

This last batch John got even more creative than his norm,really nice stuff

VCM3

Platinum Member
VCM3 VCM3
Amazing Vince, all quite tasty :cool: :thumbsup::thumbsup:
looking forward to the Zulu’s !
Thank You But the credit goes to John ,really . He is amazing in many ways . I'm both pleased & proud to be able to off his knives . I try to show the knives as if they were in your hand .

VCM3

Platinum Member
John is very enthusiastic about these knife builds . As many as he does ,there's few doubles. These are my Slims .

kVkLn83.jpg

I launched a sale this morning in the dealer FS sub forum ,there's a few nice folders available offered at reduced pricing Thanks everyone

glennbad

Knife Moddin' Fool
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
John is very enthusiastic about these knife builds . As many as he does ,there's few doubles. These are my Slims .

kVkLn83.jpg

I launched a sale this morning in the dealer FS sub forum ,there's a few nice folders available offered at reduced pricing Thanks everyone

That musk ox is quite handsome. I think I need something in that soon!