• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Jonathan takhalov

Status
Not open for further replies.
My price included G&S shipping insured via usps, you wanted something different and didn’t want to pay the difference.

I as the seller set the terms of sale, and you as the buyer can accept or deny. Not vice versa.

You’re trying to instigate something because you’re upset I didn’t agree to your terms.[/
QUOTE]

I as the seller set a Price that includes PayPal fees and insured shipping. You can agree, disagree, or negotiate these terms. The terms need to be mutually accepted.

The same way I don’t have to cover international shipping, I don’t have to cover your over night shipping.

^^ The fact that the OP has the audacity to actually think that starting this ridiculous thread is warranted, perfectly illustrates the fact, that you made the right call by moving along, JT. :thumbsup: All of this "pettiness" over $15 measly dollars!

Gee wizz !! The deadlock I just got from him is phenomenal! His great communication and effort to make me happy definitely second to none. you missed out!![/QUOTE]

Congrats on the awesome score, Shawn! :thumbsup:

I’m sorry I try to be financially responsible?

the deadlock had been up since last night. I posted it as soon as a friend send me a link to the knife I was after. I actually refunded you like 30min before the bid ended.

and you wanna know why I refunded you?
Because you have this flagrant disregard for my time and effort when I attempted to work with you.

I posted my batch 7 deadlock at a notably cheaper price than the few others I’ve seen listed, I rushed to the post office so I could ship it out for you today, And I stood around at the end of the line waiting for your response till I was the last person there and told to leave. So after rearranging my schedule, putting in the effort To ship out today, and wasting my time standing around at the post office for 30min (once the post office closes they still check out whoever’s left online before shutting down the windows) you have the temerity to tell me I’m being “petty” and expect me to cover your extra shipping charge?

no thanks, I’ve lost any and all interest in dealing with you. Ill sleep fine knowing I missed another grail, it’s not the first and won’t be the last. it was never about the 15$, it’s about
the principle. I Politely ended up our conversation via PM saying something along the lines “ I understand. I just refunded you, thank you for your interest.” and you respond by creating a thread dragging my name through the mud?

Continue to say what you will about me, I know I did nothing wrong and Those who have dealt with me know my character. In fact if you click a few threads back here in the GBU you’ll find a positive post about me regarding a sale.

I get this may be difficult for you to fathom and I’m sure pictures are more your caliber, but I have neither the time nor the caryons to carry on this dispute Any further.

I truly wish you all the best In all of your endeavors. just do both of us a favor and don’t involve me.

Nice use of the word "temerity."

Well, been awhile since I had a failure of a this magnitude, guess I was due for one. At least I was graced with kelamas presence, think he'll send me a signed photo?

I don't think charlynn from spyderco is willing to part with hers.

This is one of the best posts it's ever been my extreme honor to read, from a member with an exceptional level of upstandingness and stuff.

LOL
What really sucks is that when someone screws up their own post by writing their response to someone in their quote, you can't quote them. The whole conversation gets lost, just ends. On second thought, that might not be a bad thing in some instances....

Well, been awhile since I had a failure of a this magnitude, guess I was due for one. At least I was graced with kelamas presence, think he'll send me a signed photo?

I don't think charlynn from spyderco is willing to part with hers.
You know you're wrong when Kelama takes you to task. You know you're really, really, wrong when Kelama agrees with you. So, don't beat yourself up too bad. It could have been worse.

You know you're wrong when Kelama takes you to task. You know you're really, really, wrong when Kelama agrees with you. So, don't beat yourself up too bad. It could have been worse.
Short of me coming out and supporting mick burger, I don't think kelama will agree with me on literally anything. You did help me to see an upside here, thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back