JouFuu Leather For Sale Threads - Day/Time

Problem is a lot more people would be working at 11am than not. I used to set my alarm for 1AM at times to be able to shark Bud's sheaths and kept missing out in the start too.

Who's in the a lot more group ? The same guys every week ?
It would give other folks on different schedules a chance to buy a sheath or two also .
Then the 859 pm crew can come in and buy there's for a change . Since not as many people will be available supposedly then they'll be plenty left for the 859 pm crew to buy [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Not sure who is or who is not but in my experience a lot more people are at work at 11AM rather than 9PM [emoji6]

Anyways would rather not argue this point. Up to Bud when he posts the thread. Happy with either.

Yup and that would give more and different people a chance to buy them [emoji6]

Last edited:
Which in essence would Create a Bigger customer base .

I think the key to getting a sheath is patience and determination. Know what you want and just keep at it. For example, last week I picked up the sheath I was looking for on Wednesday morning (the day after). Either everyone forgot the alphabet, or it wasn't something anyone else was looking for and it was there for me to buy. Other sheaths I've stalked at 9pm and missed a week then got one the next week. One maker versus dozens and dozens of buyers isn't even or even close to perfect, but it does work. And most of the major buyers do miss a week here and there, read the threads 1/2-1hour later when someone just got online. Also, people let go of sheaths in the flea market regularly leaving another way to pick them up. Everything selling out every week is great for us and even better for Bud. Leftovers are the death of makers, retailers, car dealers, etc., essentially wasted capital stuck in merchandise no-one wants.

I for one wouldn't want my every whim sheath on demand when I could have it as it would undermine the handmade individuality of each sheath option Bud chooses to make. A few week wait is worth the quality provided. I recently acquired an older (3YO) heavily used sheath I received with a knife purchase. A little TLC and it's new again, a testament to the craftsmanship and quality of the original product. Good luck in your hunt.

Tonight's thread should be up at 9pm est.

** Heads Up **

Tonight's For Sale thread will not be at 9pm est. Day-job scheduling conflicts. I will be posting today's thread some time between 12noon and 3pm est.

Bud

Back