Joufuu Sheath owner's pics!

Discussion in 'Joufuu Leathers' started by bonafide, Dec 10, 2015.

1. jus_gus

jus_gus Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2011
    You're welcome. Here's some pics.

HB3 Ambi vertical/horizontal
    [​IMG]

Ambi Monarch ISP
    [​IMG]

Monarch ISP
    [​IMG]

Bushfinger ISP
    [​IMG]

Gratuitous Mamushi pics!:thumbup:;)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jus_gus

Aug 30, 2011
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    When the Deadpool sheath popped up a while back, I grabbed it because I liked it but wasn't sure what I'd use it for. Who woulda thunk it would make a perfect black/red/white combo.

The Osprey Knife & Tool Raptor arrived over this past weekend and I only have one word for it ... Grail.

[​IMG]

Carbon Fiber over red and white, all over 3/32" CPM154 TT goodness

[​IMG]

4. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    Wow! That's a killer combo for sure. Chris' work is amazing! Congrats.

5. Scotcha

Scotcha Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Awesome combo Jerry [emoji106]

6. jus_gus

Aug 30, 2011
    Looks great Jerry! :thumbup:

7. varga49

varga49 Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2016
    [​IMG]

8. jus_gus

Aug 30, 2011
    Looking good Douglas! :thumbup:

9. varga49

May 1, 2016
    Thanks Gus!! This is my first JouFuu. It came rather unexpectedly with a blade I recently purchased from a forum member and I'm liking it just fine. The Moulon Labe and the "Pew Pew Life" hat!! I just had to get them!! LOL

10. GooberBoober

GooberBoober

Dec 30, 2012

Ah cool, I wasn't sure you'd seen my reply in the fiddleback-thread. Looks great, that's a really nice bonus with a knife. Thanks :thumbup:

@Bonafide, what would you call that color and style of sheath, and would you happen to have a pattern for an Adventure Sworn Wayfarer at hand?

11. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    It's a light Walnut w/sinew stitching, but I'm not sure what model size it is .. Monarch or Asp maybe? The maker's mark tells me it was built in 2015. I don't use those clips any more either.

12. varga49

May 1, 2016
    This sheath came with a pretty fine Bushboot. My OK&T Trail hand fits pretty well too! Would have loved one of your newer clips on this one.

13. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    Ok, it's a Hiking Buddy size. There's usually one or two available on my website under 'General Sheaths'.

Bud

14. Scotcha

Scotcha Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Cool sheaths Jerry & Douglas. @Douglas, I can confirm that is a HB size sheath as it used to belong to me at one stage. Still miss it & the Bushboot.

15. GooberBoober

GooberBoober

Dec 30, 2012

Oh wow, I didn't know you had a webshop these days, nice!

Do you think would be able to fit an AS Wayfarer in one of those, or if not what other size sheath would be a better fit? Handle is about the same size as a Bushboot but the blade is almost half an inch longer.

16. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    I have no idea what an AS Wayfarer is .. but if it's bigger than a Bushboot, then maybe compare to the Monarch/BC Jr.

17. GooberBoober

GooberBoober

Dec 30, 2012

I have no idea what the dimensions on those Fiddleback models are but I'll look around for a bit, thanks. I was thinking maybe that Asp sheath you have up instead initially.

The Wayfarer: http://www.adventuresworn.com/collections/custom-knives/products/wayfarer

18. GooberBoober

GooberBoober

Dec 30, 2012
    Perhaps this helps:

[​IMG]

Here's the Wayfarer in my Bushboot sheath. Don't mind the Bushboot in the AS sheath, that's not all the way seated.

[​IMG]

And to complete the impression, the Bushboot sheathed:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Would that give you a good enough impression to recommend one of your sheaths for the Wayfarer?

Just let me know if you want me to delete the pics after you've seen them if you feel they pollute your thread too much.

19. Warrior108

Warrior108 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Osprey Knife & Tool EDU with a JouFuu Crossdraw sheath that just arrived today. Took some quick pics as I was losing the Sun and got a couple dirt smudges on either the knife or sheath in a couple of the pics. Did no editing to these pics except cropping and am happy how they turned out. Really like how much the orange pops on both of them and well they match!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

burnside likes this.
  20. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    Wow, that's a cool combo!