July Is Kephart Month

I think I own every JK Kephart model made - they are well worth it in every way possible.

I would love to see a pic of that, or if it's already elsewhere, please just direct me and I would go searching.

How many Keebler Kepharts are out there, John?

best

mqqn

I would love to see a pic of that, or if it's already elsewhere, please just direct me and I would go searching.
Unfortunately, I don't have a "group" photo of the Kepharts - I should, shame on me.

Plus, I have never been able to post photos on BF (may reason I don't have a Beckerhead number) despite my best efforts.

Unfortunately, I don't have a "group" photo of the Kepharts - I should, shame on me.

Plus, I have never been able to post photos on BF (may reason I don't have a Beckerhead number) despite my best efforts.

I understand. If you're interested in getting an imgur account, it's free and allows any member to post photos on BF since imgur hosts the photos for you and then you basically just post the link here.

My pocket Kep...
PX8DP71.jpg

I'm having a REAL HARD TIME holding onto the funding for mine. I can't guarantee how long I can hold out. Too many temptations.

IMG_0284.JPG
Indeed, that's why I'm after one of these from JK as well. Seems like a nice design based on a tried and trusted design.
I have an EDC Kephart with a smaller blade that I need to christen this summer, the top knife in the photo. The second knife is Bushcrafter, not a Kephart.

Last edited:
View attachment 1127191
I have an EDC Kephart with a smaller blade that I need to christen this summer, the top knife in the photo. The second knife is Bushcrafter, not a Kephart.

I like the low tip on that bushcrafter. Looks like something I would be less likely to poke myself with. I had a rash of light pokes for a while working in an industrial cooler with a rat 2 when I would forget where the tip was when inspecting cases and pallets. I learned to love sheepsfoot blades at that point, or at least getting the tip below the spine a ways.

I don't like the looks of spear points, but I can't argue with how well they work. Especially being able to slide the spine against stuff you don't want to cut like gutting critters or opening food cases.

Back