Just A Picture - Traditional Picture Show

joeradza joeradza what is that model that looks like a jack in stag and houndstooth shield (bottom row, fourth from right)?

In the last four years I've bought a few GEC knives and recently sold a few. So today I did a little arts & crafts in order to display the keepers. It's better than keeping them in a cardboard box.
View attachment 858308
You have a bunch of very nice ones there Alan . Bottom row Left to Right : 3 through 9 just for starters and then the 25's and then the 33's and on and on and on .

Harry

You have a bunch of very nice ones there Alan . Bottom row Left to Right : 3 through 9 just for starters and then the 25's and then the 33's and on and on and on .

Harry
Thanks. I get a chance to play with them more when they're in a case like this. If I had to pick the least desirable in the group it's probably the most useful box destroyer. The 25 sheepsfoot.

My LC is back for some more Blade forum love ❤️ :D
Ia5dH4c.jpg
I've enjoyed the dramatic wood background that you use in many of your posts. Is it Olive wood by chance?

I've enjoyed the dramatic wood background that you use in many of your posts. Is it Olive wood by chance?
Yes it is and Thank you !
It’s actually made from Tunisian Olive Trees that are no longer producing and are removed from the grove .

Back